PDA

View Full Version : How bout those yanks

tjf67
09-20-2006, 07:57 AM
Clinched again. They are tough in the middle of a game. Relentless.
Mets are gay!!

Son of Drifter
09-20-2006, 11:00 AM
Mets are gay!!

Are magic number is one but clinching the AL East is in the bag. It's the WS I'm a little concerned about. We need Mo back. And as long as the mets don't win it all, I'll be happy.

tjf67
09-20-2006, 11:06 AM
If we loose every game and the sox win every game we are tied. We won the series we win the dicision.

Trees are turning up here it wont be long now

joyparkway
09-20-2006, 11:36 AM
How DARE you say the Mets are gay. I would have expected such an idiotic remark from Ghost, but not you.

freeheelwilly
09-20-2006, 12:23 PM
Mets are gay!!

Are magic number is one but clinching the AL East is in the bag. It's the WS I'm a little concerned about. We need Mo back. And as long as the mets don't win it all, I'll be happy.

The chisox are all but out of it. Here's how it'll go down. We'll talk in a few weeks and you express your amazement at my uncannily accurate prediction:

AL East- Yanks

AL Central - Twins

AL West - A's

AL wildcard - Tigers

Yanks play Tigers - Tigers win

Twins play A's - Twins win

ALCS is Twin against Tigers - Twins win

Who cares who wins in the NL - I can't believe they bother to even keep score in that bush league. :lol:

Son of Drifter
09-21-2006, 08:01 AM
Mets are gay!!

The chisox are all but out of it. Here's how it'll go down. We'll talk in a few weeks and you express your amazement at my uncannily accurate prediction:

AL East- Yanks

AL Central - Twins

AL West - A's

AL wildcard - Tigers

Yanks play Tigers - Tigers win

Twins play A's - Twins win

ALCS is Twin against Tigers - Twins win

Who cares who wins in the NL - I can't believe they bother to even keep score in that bush league. :lol:

The Tigers will beat the Yanks???!!!??? Put the crack pipe down willy and seek some help.

freeheelwilly
09-21-2006, 08:05 AM
They better. Because mini has not fared well against the yanks this year. Just sayin'.

oldskibum
10-09-2006, 07:04 PM
YEAH, HOW 'BOUT THOSE YANKS !!!!!!! I LOVE IT AND THE DETROIT TIGERS !!!!

tjf67
10-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Good for the tigers. Get all the glory you can Old ski bum this will be the last chance you have in your lifetime to see them.
Go Mets. God darn yankees

jackstraw
10-10-2006, 10:05 AM
damon is the only guy who produced....bahahahahaahha!!!

nothing better then the mighty yanks going down! that lineup and they can't get a hit!!

tjf67
10-10-2006, 11:21 AM
Damon the gay cave man is a louse. I saw him in the dugout smiling in the 7th.

oldskibum
10-10-2006, 01:02 PM
He wasn't smiling, --- he was laughing at Steinbrenner, all the way to the BANK !!!!!

jackstraw
10-11-2006, 11:25 AM
Damon the gay cave man is a louse. I saw him in the dugout smiling in the 7th.

ya, i saw that too! that is classic Damon!! the guy is just loose...seems like he doesn't take anything too serious. personally, i think its a good thing...and, like i said...he produced!! the others failed!! they're the one's that should be crying, not him. we'll gladly take 'em back!

Phineas
10-11-2006, 11:33 AM
the others failed!! Not Jeet Jeter was 8 for 16 - I wouldn't call that failing.

Trade-Rod for the Santana at LA and the Santana at Minn - throw in Shetfield and Dammon - Move Melkey to Center

drop Randy and Jaret

Dammon:
Looks like Jesus
Throws like Mary
Acts like Judus

No smiling when getting booted in the first round... this is not Boston - where its OK to just make the playoffs!

jackstraw
10-11-2006, 11:35 AM

Trade-Rod for the Santana at LA and the Santana at Minn - throw in Shetfield and Dammon - Move Melkey to Center

drop Randy and Jaret

Dammon:
Looks like Jesus
Throws like Mary
Acts like Judus

No smiling when getting booted in the first round... this is not Boston - where its OK to just make the playoffs!

pleeze!! u slouches haven't won in 6yrs!!! YANKEES SUCK!!!!!!!

i'll give ya the jeter comment...and posada

Son of Drifter
10-11-2006, 01:02 PM

drop Randy and Jaret

Dammon:
Looks like Jesus
Throws like Mary
Acts like Judus

pleeze!! u slouches haven't won in 6yrs!!! YANKEES SUCK!!!!!!!

i'll give ya the jeter comment...and posada

6 yrs is a hell of a lot shorter than the 86 year drought your soxs once endured. Boston fans amaze me. Stumble on a world series every 8 decades and they think their gods gift to baseball. When's Manny getting traded? I know he's asking for one AGAIN. :twisted: F boston.

oldskibum
10-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Hey TJ, how ' bout them TIGERS ?? I guess I'll still be watching when they win the series !!!!

tjf67
10-16-2006, 09:48 AM
Hey TJ, how ' bout them TIGERS ?? I guess I'll still be watching when they win the series !!!!

You will be watching them in the series. They have some nasty pitching. Not sure they will win but you got to be in it to win it. I hope for your sake they do. I dont expect to see them back for a while.
GO METS