PDA

View Full Version : Whiteface Willy & HPD

Skier 4 Life
10-02-2006, 05:04 PM
had a little friendly race up the climbing wall at the O'Fest on Saturday. FHW and I were there to witness it for ourselves and I gotta say it wasn't even close. :lol: I'm just glad no one got hurt. Just sorry I didn't have my cam to take some pics. :wink:

P.S. I'll let someone else do the honors of telling you who won.

highpeaksdrifter
10-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Super Dufus Mountain Man won.

http://forums.skiadk.com/albums/album10/100_1732.jpg

Here he is on top of Algonquin. Look at him, can't ya just see how much he loves himself.

He can out hike me, out bike me, and out fake rock climb me, but what he can't do is out ski me. Not on his best day and my worst.

Nice job of stiring the pot S4L, I'm proud of you, really. A shot well worth taking.

I just got off the phone with SOD and he was trash talkin about how he won the Apple Butter mogols on one good leg. Now even though I finished a highly respectable 2nd and you 5th WFWilly wouldn't even compete, said he doesn't ski Eastern bumps (code for I can't ski bumps) and had to go home and chop wood. Give me a break. :lol:

He's always givin everybody shots so I'm happy to give him one here. :wink:

oldskibum
10-02-2006, 07:32 PM
I LOVE IT !!! His body armor probably slowa him down. hahaha[/b]

tjf67
10-03-2006, 07:52 AM
WHat are you thinking getting into a competition with a man 20 years younger than you.
Did anyone have an competitions seeing who could jump off it after it was broken down?

highpeaksdrifter
10-03-2006, 09:28 AM
WHat are you thinking getting into a competition with a man 20 years younger than you.

Fair question, here are my reasons:

I'm 52, not sure how old WFW is, but it sure ain't 32.
I don't use age as an excuse.
I was drinkin and it seemed like a good idea.
Win or lose I like to compete.
Plus we're always goofin on each other so it's fun.
Stuff like that makes for good stories to laugh about later.

Son of Drifter
10-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Super Dufus Mountain Man won.

http://forums.skiadk.com/albums/album10/100_1732.jpg

Here he is on top of Algonquin. Look at him, can't ya just see how much he loves himself.

He can out hike me, out bike me, and out fake rock climb me, but what he can't do is out ski me. Not on his best day and my worst.

Nice job of stiring the pot S4L, I'm proud of you, really. A shot well worth taking.

I just got off the phone with SOD and he was trash talkin about how he won the Apple Butter mogols on one good leg. Now even though I finished a highly respectable 2nd and you 5th WFWilly wouldn't even compete, said he doesn't ski Eastern bumps (code for I can't ski bumps) and had to go home and chop wood. Give me a break. :lol:

He's always givin everybody shots so I'm happy to give him one here. :wink:

Some may call it trash talking but I prefer to call it speaking the truth. I'd have to agree with pops on what "doesn't ski eastern bumps means" WFW I'll give you a couple of tips on bump skiing to give you a fighters chance in keeping up with HPD in the bumps. You don't have a snowballs chance in beating him though. Bump skiings in his blood. :twisted:

tjf67
10-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Fair question, here are my reasons:

I'm 52, not sure how old WFW is, but it sure ain't 32.
I don't use age as an excuse.
I was drinkin and it seemed like a good idea.
Win or lose I like to compete.
Plus we're always goofin on each other so it's fun.
Stuff like that makes for good stories to laugh about later.

I agree with all of what you said. If I was there I would have been involved. Competing keeps the blood flowing. Jabbing, that was the reason for my post.

oldskibum
10-03-2006, 03:28 PM
HPD, I've got you by 16 yrs., but I think I could give WFW a really tough time, and I don't ski eastern bumps very often either !! hahaha

11-07-2006, 07:01 PM
I just saw this last week. My wife wanted me to remind you that she KICKED YOUR ASS also on the bike ride!!!!!!!!!
Apple Butter THIS!!!!!

highpeaksdrifter
11-07-2006, 07:45 PM
I just saw this last week. My wife wanted me to remind you that she KICKED YOUR a** also on the bike ride!!!!!!!!!
Apple Butter THIS!!!!!

:lol: :lol: You gotta admit Super Dufus Mountain Man is funny :lol: :lol: I was laughing so hard when I posted that pix I was cryin. It's funny cause it's so you. :lol: :lol:

TakeIt2TheSlopes
11-07-2006, 07:59 PM
SUPER DUFUS MAN................BODY ARMOUR You guys are killin me I'll buy the first round to the person who coined the name super dufus man :lol: :lol: :lol:

highpeaksdrifter
11-07-2006, 08:22 PM
SUPER DUFUS MAN................BODY ARMOUR You guys are killin me I'll buy the first round to the person who coined the name super dufus man :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll be buying me one Slopes, but remember it's Super Dufus Mountain Man.

We bust each others arses alot, but the truth is he is hard to keep up with on the trail.

TakeIt2TheSlopes
11-07-2006, 08:51 PM
The way I ski I need body armour and yes your correct you both can tear up the trails with the best of em :lol:

highpeaksdrifter
11-08-2006, 07:13 AM
The way I ski I need body armour and yes your correct you both can tear up the trails with the best of em :lol:

Thanks, but I meant that he’s hard to keep up with on the hiking trial. On ski trails….well I’ll leave that alone for know. :D