PDA

View Full Version : Can't we all just get along???

Son of Drifter
10-05-2006, 10:19 AM
I don't understand the FHW and Greg battle and I don't really care. It's almost ski season. Let's stop with the hating and start a love fest. SKIING IS AROUND THE CORNER.

I enjoy posting in here as I'm sure most of you do. I like getting all the insider info about trails, projects, etc. and I feel this forum has helped a lot of tourons when deciding whether to come to the Face or not. It'd be a shame to lose this forum like we did the last couple.

There's nothing wrong with some jabbing but let's keep it above the belt for everyones sake.

Let the love flow and think SNOW. :twisted:

P.S. That's my 2 cents.
P.S.S I LOVE your new pic Willy. LOVE IT.

jackstraw
10-05-2006, 10:21 AM
I don't understand the FHW and Greg battle and I don't really care. It's almost ski season. Let's stop with the hating and start a love fest. SKIING IS AROUND THE CORNER.

I enjoy posting in here as I'm sure most of you do. I like getting all the insider info about trails, projects, etc. and I feel this forum has helped a lot of tourons when deciding whether to come to the Face or not. It'd be a shame to lose this forum like we did the last couple.

There's nothing wrong with some jabbing but let's keep it above the belt for everyones sake.

P.S. That's my 2 cents.

i feel the luv! :shock:

Son of Drifter
10-05-2006, 10:23 AM
i feel the luv! :shock:

Right on Jackie boy. :twisted:

freeheelwilly
10-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Allright. I'm done.

Son of Drifter
10-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Allright. I'm done.

I love you man. :P :twisted:

BTW do you get Skiing? The have a review of tele gear in the lastest issue. :twisted:

highpeaksdrifter
10-05-2006, 11:02 AM

P.S. That's my 2 cents.

What SOD said. Hard for me to imagine him as the voice of reason, but there you are.

Son of Drifter
10-05-2006, 12:01 PM

P.S. That's my 2 cents.

What SOD said. Hard for me to imagine him as the voice of reason, but there you are.

Thanks for the supoort pops. I have my moments of lucidity. I'm heading down to see your beloved mets in game 2. Hoping for a LA blowout so we can leave early. Don't tell my wife. :twisted:

highpeaksdrifter
10-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the supoort pops. I have my moments of lucidity. I'm heading down to see your beloved mets in game 2. Hoping for a LA blowout so we can leave early. Don't tell my wife. :twisted:

That's awesome. How did you get tickets? I was talkin to Roger E., he has tickets for the 19th and he had to win a lottery to get those.

Son of Drifter
10-05-2006, 12:41 PM

That's awesome. How did you get tickets? I was talkin to Roger E., he has tickets for the 19th and he had to win a lottery to get those.

Sister-in-law and wife entered that same lottery for the mets (is it me or does raising your children to be a met fan count as child abuse) and the sister-in-law won these tickets. :twisted: