PDA

View Full Version : meanwhile, back at the ranch...

jackstraw
10-05-2006, 12:18 PM
last yr in Oct the cat picked up 4'!!!! man, i hope that happens again...im jonesin' to ski baby!!

where's everyone going this yr??

we know ghosty won't make it to tucks once again!!

the only trip im planning 4 sure is Jay...that place rocks! a west coast trip could happen...most likely tahoe if anywhere.

Son of Drifter
10-05-2006, 12:45 PM
last yr in Oct the cat picked up 4'!!!! man, i hope that happens again...im jonesin' to ski baby!!

the only trip im planning 4 sure is Jay...that place rocks! a west coast trip could happen...most likely tahoe if anywhere.

I say this every year, so I'll say it again. I need to get to Jay. :twisted:

tjf67
10-05-2006, 12:45 PM
What up

Going to BC Feb.

freeheelwilly
10-05-2006, 01:05 PM
ootah in february. hit mammoth while you're out there jackie-boy-man-child. You'll likey!

campgottagopee
10-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Whistler in early March

Skier 4 Life
10-05-2006, 04:04 PM
Summit County, CO in late February. :D

whitefaceman
10-05-2006, 04:58 PM
and im just stuck on the East Coast...
whiteface in feb. 8)

Son of Drifter
10-06-2006, 07:48 AM
ootah in february. hit mammoth while you're out there jackie-boy-man-child. You'll likey!

What the hell happen to your pic????? Where all the white women at???? :twisted:

Tsavolion
10-06-2006, 10:03 AM

i will be lucky if i can make it to VT...i think i will be stranded here for the winter...

jackstraw
10-06-2006, 02:27 PM

i will be lucky if i can make it to VT...i think i will be stranded here for the winter...

ouch!!

there is certainly worse places to be!! pretty much the rest of the Northeast...except VT, NH, & ME

highpeaksdrifter
10-06-2006, 02:46 PM
I want to go to Tahoe. I promised my 12 year old I'd take him on my next trip West. I'm looking for a deal for 3rd week of Feb. for the 2 of us.

jackstraw
10-06-2006, 02:53 PM
I want to go to Tahoe. I promised my 12 year old I'd take him on my next trip West. I'm looking for a deal for 3rd week of Feb. for the 2 of us.

ya, i think im going to take my kids in april and ski a couple days then hit the coast. san fran, mavericks (that would be killer if it was going off) big sur or up into the redwoods.

ajl50
10-06-2006, 03:42 PM
A dozen days up at whiteface during semester break, a few day trips to the catskills and Alta in march.