PDA

View Full Version : Ski tuning

wondertrev
10-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Does anyone know if anyplace up there has a season deal for ski tunes? I recall seeing that at Killington last year, and was hoping some pace up thisaway might have something similar.

Son of Drifter
10-06-2006, 07:49 AM
Does anyone know if anyplace up there has a season deal for ski tunes? I recall seeing that at Killington last year, and was hoping some pace up thisaway might have something similar.

By up this way you mean the LP area?? I'll keep a look out and post of any deals.

tjf67
10-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Mountain Boardertown has a decent deal.

Phineas
10-06-2006, 10:13 AM

last season the mtn ran a deal something like 100 bucks for the season - like ten tunes..

jackstraw
10-06-2006, 02:37 PM

last season the mtn ran a deal something like 100 bucks for the season - like ten tunes..

willy, that's like 10bucks a tune...fyi

freeheelwilly
10-06-2006, 02:47 PM

willy, that's like 10bucks a tune...fyi

:lol: :lol: :lol: