PDA

View Full Version : Sorry HPD

freeheelwilly
10-06-2006, 12:22 PM
But this really needs to be said.

not to start a flame war with Big Brother or anything but when the moderator locks a thread that should be it. To creep back in at night like a cockroach, unlock the thread ('cus you have the keys -nah, nah,na-na, nah!) and post some vapid drivel (http://forums.skiadk.com/post-2554.html#2554) just so you can have the last word is beyond lame. 8) :P

And RSN didn't fail because of its light moderation. How could one explain the incredible success of boards like tgr and telemarktips if that were the case? I dunno myself but I suspect it had a great deal to do with format. Even when they rolled out their "new" format a year ago it still sucked. They should have gone with phpBB which is where we all were at by that time. Nobody wanted to deal with that clunky old style board anymore. No HTML, no PMs, no inserting images, no avatars- bleh!

Now Gregory, if you would just leave us alone, and save the paternalistic lectures for the kids over on AZ (where that kinda stuff is held in high regard), I could start talkin' about skiin' at WF - which is by far a better mountain than anything in Vermont by the way :P. For example I know "The Answer" to the questioned posed on the Reveggie thread which I'd like to share with these rubes (nix Essex! Be still your forked tongue SOD!) but I keep getting distracted by a guy from Connecticut who has never even skied Whiteface. That ain't right. Just sayin'.

And if you guys don't know about Odd Todd (http://www.oddtodd.com/) you really need to get with the program. Click on the "start" button. It's PG13.

tjf67
10-06-2006, 12:44 PM
from reading both of your post I have come to the conclusion that you are both WANKERS

Tsavolion
10-06-2006, 01:33 PM

not to start a flame war with Big Brother or anything but when the moderator locks a thread that should be it. To creep back in at night like a cockroach, unlock the thread ('cus you have the keys -nah, nah,na-na, nah!) and post some vapid drivel (http://forums.skiadk.com/post-2554.html#2554) just so you can have the last word is beyond lame. 8) :P

And RSN didn't fail because of its light moderation. How could one explain the incredible success of boards like tgr and telemarktips if that were the case? I dunno myself but I suspect it had a great deal to do with format. Even when they rolled out their "new" format a year ago it still sucked. They should have gone with phpBB which is where we all were at by that time. Nobody wanted to deal with that clunky old style board anymore. No HTML, no PMs, no inserting images, no avatars- bleh!

Now Gregory, if you would just leave us alone, and save the paternalistic lectures for the kids over on AZ (where that kinda stuff is held in high regard), I could start talkin' about skiin' at WF - which is by far a better mountain than anything in Vermont by the way :P. For example I know "The Answer" to the questioned posed on the Reveggie thread which I'd like to share with these rubes (nix Essex! Be still your forked tongue SOD!) but I keep getting distracted by a guy from Connecticut who has never even skied Whiteface. That ain't right. Just sayin'.

And if you guys don't know about Odd Todd (http://www.oddtodd.com/) you really need to get with the program. Click on the "start" button. It's PG13.

the rsn forum went up WAY up right before the plug was pulled. people dug it (except for preachergoose) :P
Has anyone seen preacher lately--maybe his new name is "greg". How about a good friday fun with greg? :idea:

freeheelwilly
10-06-2006, 01:57 PM

the rsn forum went up WAY up right before the plug was pulled. people dug it (except for preachergoose) :P
Has anyone seen preacher lately--maybe his new name is "greg". How about a good friday fun with greg? :idea:

I LIKE it! You first!

jackstraw
10-06-2006, 02:29 PM
from reading both of your post I have come to the conclusion that you are both WANKERS

hahahahahha!!! word tj, word!

freeheelwilly
10-06-2006, 02:31 PM

"Word"? That is soooo 5 minutes ago.

jackstraw
10-06-2006, 02:35 PM

"Word"? That is soooo 5 minutes ago.

perfect 'cause im like 10minutes aga therefore im about 5 ahead now! FU willy!!