PDA

View Full Version : Did some MTBing this weekend

freeheelwilly
10-10-2006, 10:11 AM
That climbing banana couldn't believe it when I popped out! :lol:

http://upload4.postimage.org/1355989/partingshot.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1355989/photo_hosting.html)

jackstraw
10-10-2006, 10:13 AM
a huffy?

Tsavolion
10-10-2006, 10:40 AM

http://upload4.postimage.org/1355989/partingshot.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1355989/photo_hosting.html)

how was your hike?

Ghosty and I found some great little ski trails and we started to do some trailwork on them. Maybe if you guys are nice, we will share them with you!

jackstraw
10-10-2006, 10:51 AM
fhw, that pic is from outside rag!! come on...

freeheelwilly
10-10-2006, 11:02 AM

Jack, you sleuth you. You mean you didn't believe that was really me? :wink: Yep, that's the Parting Shot in the most recent Outside. Pretty cool shot though no?

freeheelwilly
10-10-2006, 11:04 AM

how was your hike?

Ghosty and I found some great little ski trails and we started to do some trailwork on them. Maybe if you guys are nice, we will share them with you!

Cool! We'll be nice.

The hike ws really great but what a haul. We didn't get out until 7 pm. Started at 9:15 am. Saw TJ at the top o' Giant.

jackstraw
10-11-2006, 11:32 AM

Jack, you sleuth you. You mean you didn't believe that was really me? :wink: Yep, that's the Parting Shot in the most recent Outside. Pretty cool shot though no?

what's up w/ this pic??? yellowman w/ the axe and crampons into what? doesnt' look like a mixed climb...photoshop. personally, i hate photoshop pics in general. kinda like breast inhancements...the real thing is always better!

Phineas
10-11-2006, 11:34 AM

what's up w/ this pic??? yellowman w/ the axe and crampons into what? doesnt' look like a mixed climb...photoshop. personally, i hate photoshop pics in general. kinda like breast inhancements...the real thing is always better!

its enhancements U moron

freeheelwilly
10-11-2006, 11:37 AM

He's dry tooling jackie-boy. Kinda lame but what do you want - he's french (which explains the banana fart-bag)

jackstraw
10-11-2006, 11:40 AM

its enhancements U moron

hahhaaha!!

freeheelwilly
10-11-2006, 11:45 AM
kinda like breast inhancements...the real thing is always better!

I'm surprised to hear you say that.

Tsavolion
10-11-2006, 12:26 PM

its enhancements U moron

u know u have a major spelling problem when phini is correcting u!

freeheelwilly
10-11-2006, 12:32 PM
WHAT HAPPENED TO JACKIE BOY'S BABY PICTURE?? THIS IS CENSORSHIP!!! :wink:

C'mon HPD, that was funny.

highpeaksdrifter
10-11-2006, 12:37 PM

It was funny, but might not work well with family types looking for WP/LP info. That's all, no big deal.

freeheelwilly
10-11-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm with ya' buddy. As soon as Jackie indicated that he saw it I was gonna take it down. Hope he saw it. :lol: :lol: :lol: jackie-Booooooyyyy!

Son of Drifter
10-11-2006, 01:07 PM

It was funny, but might not work well with family types looking for WP/LP info. That's all, no big deal.

I have a family and I'm offended I didn't get to see the pic. :twisted:

freeheelwilly
10-11-2006, 01:19 PM
SOD - chk your pm

Phineas
10-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Pops is being soo lame. He needs more beer

Son of Drifter
10-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Pops is being soo lame. He needs more beer

He's fighting an unpopular fight. Some in here miss the RSN way of flame wars and the like while others seek a more informative (I can't spell) site and brizzle at any hint of bending the guidelines. Tough spot to be in. Buy him an extra beer at the bar. :twisted:

freeheelwilly
10-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Pops ain't lame. Just doin' his job. And he's gotta deal with the issues surrounding my arrested development. 8)

Son of Drifter
10-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Pops ain't lame. Just doin' his job. And he's gotta deal with the issues surrounding my arrested development. 8)

I gave him plenty of practice. :twisted:

jackstraw
10-12-2006, 08:05 AM
I'm with ya' buddy. As soon as Jackie indicated that he saw it I was gonna take it down. Hope he saw it. :lol: :lol: :lol: jackie-Booooooyyyy!

i didn't see it. what's up w/ you becoming a tech weenie anyway??