PDA

View Full Version : Snow,

Tsavolion
10-13-2006, 08:58 AM
Snow on the mountain!

Was nice to drive to work today and see those white trails. I think i am going to leave early and hike the toll road and get the first turns of the season. anyone care to join me?

Son of Drifter
10-13-2006, 09:58 AM
Snow on the mountain!

Was nice to drive to work today and see those white trails. I think i am going to leave early and hike the toll road and get the first turns of the season. anyone care to join me?

You really think there's enough snow up there now? Good luck and have fun. :twisted:

ajl50
10-13-2006, 10:00 AM
anybody have a picture?
Checked around and Can't find one.

freeheelwilly
10-13-2006, 10:07 AM
Snow on the mountain!

Jackie'll go! He's been practicing!

http://upload4.postimage.org/1382654/sumoski.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1382654/photo_hosting.html)

Tsavolion
10-13-2006, 10:14 AM
anybody have a picture?

maybe whiteface cam? its probably gone now anyway.

I just checked - if you look at whiteface cam, right top corner, you can make out some white trails. I'm outta here at noon. i am not sure if i should test out my brand new skis or use the old ones.

freeheelwilly
10-13-2006, 10:20 AM
I'd go with the new ones. I'm sure it's plenty deep up there.

Son of Drifter
10-13-2006, 10:33 AM
anybody have a picture?

maybe whiteface cam? its probably gone now anyway.

I just checked - if you look at whiteface cam, right top corner, you can make out some white trails. I'm outta here at noon. i am not sure if i should test out my brand new skis or use the old ones.

OLD ONES. When in doubt about coverage go with the rock skis. :twisted:

Tsavolion
10-13-2006, 11:00 AM

thanks willy - you are always full of sound, rational advice..thats why i like hanging out with you! :lol:

Son of Drifter
10-13-2006, 11:30 AM

thanks willy - you are always full of sound, rational advice..thats why i like hanging out with you! :lol:

You rarely find the words sound and rational in the same sentence describing FHW unless it's something like....against all sound and rational judgement FreeHeal Willy..... :twisted:

I LOVE U MAN :twisted: 8) :twisted:

jackstraw
10-13-2006, 11:50 AM
toll road...sounds bitchin'! :roll:

fhw...you should jump in on that one...im sure your slideslippin' ways will rip up da road!

freeheelwilly
10-13-2006, 12:01 PM
Jackie boy says "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

http://upload4.postimage.org/1383664/sumoski.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1383664/photo_hosting.html)

Lbtchnlgs
10-13-2006, 12:54 PM
lets see some pics!

jackstraw
10-13-2006, 02:36 PM
leaves are already down above 3,000 feet. coming from Lake George you might want to stay on Route 9N and follow it north in2 Ticonderoga where it becomes 9N/22. keep heading north through crown point, port henry and westport. at westport stay right on 22 then just past the DEC marina bear right onto Lake Shore Road- follow that into Essex. UR hugging Lake Champlain and traveling through some historic towns and amazing farm country. views east in2 VT are great (not as great as views west from VT in2 Dacks but...)

once in Essex take 22 back to Wadhams and look for 87 signs.

will take longer but UR at lower elevation and better chance for foilage and lots of pumpkin stands

pumpkin stands!! bahahahahhahahahhaahahaahhahahahahhaahahahahahahaa hhaahahahahhahahaahhahahahaahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!

ghostyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! hows ya pumpkin, buddy!!

freeheelwilly
10-13-2006, 03:03 PM
leaves are already down above 3,000 feet. coming from Lake George you might want to stay on Route 9N and follow it north in2 Ticonderoga where it becomes 9N/22. keep heading north through crown point, port henry and westport. at westport stay right on 22 then just past the DEC marina bear right onto Lake Shore Road- follow that into Essex. UR hugging Lake Champlain and traveling through some historic towns and amazing farm country. views east in2 VT are great (not as great as views west from VT in2 Dacks but...)

once in Essex take 22 back to Wadhams and look for 87 signs.

will take longer but UR at lower elevation and better chance for foilage and lots of pumpkin stands

pumpkin stands!! bahahahahhahahahhaahahaahhahahahahhaahahahahahahaa hhaahahahahhahahaahhahahahaahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!

ghostyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! hows ya pumpkin, buddy!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: