PDA

View Full Version : Scott Skis

Son of Drifter
10-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Anyone ever ski/demo any? The Scott Aztec Pro for 2007 caught my attention. They have a pretty cheap retail price vs. the other more known brands. I believe they just started selling them in the US this year after only selling to the Euros the last few years. :twisted:

Phineas
10-17-2006, 09:16 AM
and purchase sticks from you repping father!! I sense some father / son issues here... :?

Son of Drifter
10-17-2006, 01:25 PM
and purchase sticks from you repping father!! I sense some father / son issues here... :?

When I get a good price and a ski I like I'll buy but that doesn't mean I'm not going to shop around. I've got Nordica boots so it's not like I'm dissing Nordica. Why are you looking to get rid of your Nordica's? :twisted:

Phineas
10-18-2006, 10:01 AM
Why are you looking to get rid of your Nordica's? :twisted:[/quote]

I like the swiss sticks best of all. Nordica is a great stick but I need my stocklis!!

plus your pops was offiering no incentive for me to help promote his product.. no free ride for skipper! :?

Son of Drifter
10-18-2006, 11:39 AM
Why are you looking to get rid of your Nordica's? :twisted:

I like the swiss sticks best of all. Nordica is a great stick but I need my stocklis!!

plus your pops was offiering no incentive for me to help promote his product.. no free ride for skipper! :?[/quote]

Unfortunately he's limited to whom he can offer deals to. Rep's are only allowed to deal with ski "professionals" i.e patrol, ski school, hosts. You know he'd hook you up if he could. Any luck getting your swiss sticks?

Phineas
10-18-2006, 01:56 PM
Why are you looking to get rid of your Nordica's? :twisted:

Any luck getting your swiss sticks?

Im hooked - gotta a super sweet on the Xls (fastest stick on the hill this year!!!) so IB packing both the DPs and the XLs

tsavo will B rippin on a pair of Stockli as well.. betcha those skiing professional wont be able to keep up w/ her!!