PDA

View Full Version : Let's get this Party started!

stellarview
10-18-2006, 08:08 AM
1. 6" Snow Nov 11
2. Snowmaking Nov 3
3. Open Nov16
4. Upper Mountain Nov 23 (yikes)
5. First Diamond Nov 23
6. Lower cloud Nov 30

Son of Drifter
10-18-2006, 08:25 AM
1. 6" Snow Nov 11
2. Snowmaking Nov 3
3. Open Nov16
4. Upper Mountain Nov 23 (yikes)
5. First Diamond Nov 23
6. Lower cloud Nov 30

I like your optimism but I don't see upper moutain on Nov 23 unless they get a HUGE DUMP.

Snowmaking 11/3
Opening 11/17
Upper Mountain 12/8
First diamond (mountain run screw essex) 12/1
Lower cloud 12/5
Slides 2/10
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

freeheelwilly
10-18-2006, 08:45 AM

:lol: :lol: I don't why I like Essex so much. Sometimes it's practically unskiable.

What my thread wasn't good enough, you guys had to start a new one?

Tsavolion
10-18-2006, 09:35 AM

:lol: :lol: I don't why I like Essex so much. Sometimes it's practically unskiable.

maybe it was the "my game, my rules" post. nobody likes to play with a control freak. :shock:

Son of Drifter
10-18-2006, 11:36 AM

That's why I don't like it. It is almost ALWAYS in the shade and like you said practically unskiable. You know what trail is really nice but doesn't get a lot of pub??? Upper Northway. Nice terrain, holds stashes on the edges, access to the glades, what's not to like? People always fly by it though. Stop and smell the roses people. :twisted:

Stellarview broke away from the pack and I followed. It's still your topic buddy. :twisted:

freeheelwilly
10-18-2006, 11:43 AM

That's why I don't like it. It is almost ALWAYS in the shade and like you said practically unskiable. You know what trail is really nice but doesn't get a lot of pub??? Upper Northway. Nice terrain, holds stashes on the edges, access to the glades, what's not to like? People always fly by it though. Stop and smell the roses people. :twisted:

Stellarview broke away from the pack and I followed. It's still your topic buddy. :twisted:

Yeah but the lower half, skier's left is consistently good. Which is nice if you're comin down parons - you get to the CF - cut across and skier lower Essex and veer back left to excelsior and the connecter.

Upper northway is nice. from there to chair 6 or the on ramp and high country glades or lower mac. Remember two years ago it never really opened? That was odd. they got it open right away last year.

Tsavolion
10-18-2006, 12:37 PM

Yeah but the lower half, skier's left is consistently good. Which is nice if you're comin down parons - you get to the CF - cut across and skier lower Essex and veer back left to excelsior and the connecter.

Upper northway is nice. from there to chair 6 or the on ramp and high country glades or lower mac. Remember two years ago it never really opened? That was odd. they got it open right away last year.

yes - i like upper northway, but i would rather take essex over to lower cloud or lower sky if i was heading the the summit chair. i like essex for going from little wf to summit. otherwise i am not really on it much. it will be the first black to open though. Essex holds great snow on bottom right, just the top is sometimes sketchy

Son of Drifter
10-18-2006, 12:50 PM
yes - i like upper northway, but i would rather take essex over to lower cloud or lower sky if i was heading the the summit chair. i like essex for going from little wf to summit. otherwise i am not really on it much. it will be the first black to open though. Essex holds great snow on bottom right, just the top is sometimes sketchy

No it won't. :twisted:

highpeaksdrifter
10-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Arguing over which trail is better Essex or Upper Northway is like arguing over which of these girls is better looking

http://www.absolute-bikini.com/goforit-081.jpg

They're both great.