PDA

View Full Version : How to post a trip report

Greg
12-22-2005, 02:28 PM
We've set up this forum to provide immediate posting and discussion of your recent ski trips. Please format your subject to include the date. Then copy and paste the following items into your post and provide applicable information for each:

Date(s) Skied:

Conditions:

Trip Report:

Please follow the above format for all trip reports posted in this forum. Thanks!

freeheelwilly
12-05-2006, 06:19 PM
For the life of me I can't figure out why in the hell you'd care in what "format" people were posting TRs. You'd think you'd just be content that they were.

You are a puzzling little man Greg.

Greg
12-06-2006, 08:42 AM
I really don't care. This was a post from last year. Do it any way you want...

Unstickied.

Jack the Ripper
12-07-2006, 09:21 AM
For the life of me I can't figure out why in the hell you'd care in what "format" people were posting TRs. You'd think you'd just be content that they were.

You are a puzzling little man Greg.

I hope he does it just to twist your nipples FHW. I doubt it though. :twisted:

freeheelwilly
12-07-2006, 09:39 AM
[I hope he does it just to twist your nipples FHW. I doubt it though. :twisted:

I do too. But without access to his therapist's records it would be pure speculation.

Greg
12-07-2006, 09:45 AM

I do too. But without access to his therapist's records it would be pure speculation.
I think the both of you need to find a new optometrist and get your effin eyes fixed. This post was started close to one year ago. It was made by that anal retentive, dorky, uncool Greg; you know, the one that T-lion likes to aim her feeble lame-ass jokes at...

Jack the Ripper
12-07-2006, 09:52 AM

I think the both of you need to find a new optometrist and get your effin eyes fixed. This post was started close to one year ago. It was made by that anal retentive, dorky, uncool Greg; you know, the one that T-lion likes to aim her feeble lame-a** jokes at...

That's three shots in one response. Awesome. I like this new greg. Forum form coming along nicey. Need to tweak the skiing form a little. :lol: I'm soooooo tempted to blow off work tomorrow and ski at hunter just to ride with the new greg. Damn work. Damn it all to hell. :twisted:

Greg
12-07-2006, 10:00 AM
That's three shots in one response. Awesome. I like this new greg. Forum form coming along nicey. Need to tweak the skiing form a little. :lol: I'm soooooo tempted to blow off work tomorrow and ski at hunter just to ride with the new greg. Damn work. Damn it all to hell. :twisted:
Just call it my renaissance. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em and out-think them every step of the way...

Ha. Nice crack on the skiing forum. Working on it. Easy for someone who's daddy's got them skiing straight out of the womb to say...

Blow off work and ski the WROD at Hunter with us. Bring Willy along so I can thank him personally for showing me the light. A guy with that large a chip on his shoulder must totally rip. Gotta see that...

Jack the Ripper
12-07-2006, 10:06 AM
Just call it my renaissance. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em and out-think them every step of the way...

Ha. Nice crack on the skiing forum. Working on it. Easy for someone who's daddy's got them skiing straight out of the womb to say...

Blow off work and ski the WROD at Hunter with us. Bring Willy along so I can thank him personally for showing me the light. A guy with that large a chip on his shoulder must totally rip. Gotta see that...

I wasn't a big baby but mommy had a hell of a time passing those skis along with me. In fact one popped off and the doc had to go in and retrieve it. 8)

My last day at my current job is Friday the 15th. I'm really think about blowing it off and skiing at Hunter with you guys. It's not like they can fire me or anything. I'll be working somewhere else on the 18th anyway. Pencil me in for now. I haven't skied Hunter in years.

Greg
12-07-2006, 10:08 AM
My last day at my current job is Friday the 15th. I'm really think about blowing it off and skiing at Hunter with you guys. It's not like they can fire me or anything. I'll be working somewhere else on the 18th anyway. Pencil me in for now. I haven't skied Hunter in years.
That would be cool. It's looking like a pretty big group (22 at last count, I believe). I'm sure folks will break off into smaller groups based on ability though...

freeheelwilly
12-07-2006, 10:22 AM

Gregory.....please. You couldn't reason your way out of a wet paper bag. Now stop it before I drop my hammer and you're forced to ban me again.

Bring Willy along so I can thank him personally for showing me the light. A guy with that large a chip on his shoulder must totally rip. Gotta see that...

*sigh* Gregster - we've been over this. I do not boast of my skiing abilities. They're just not that good and I've made that abundantly clear on the AZ forum before you kicked me off. And believe me: I have no chip on my shoulder. I simply like yanking chains and you always seem to make your chain readily available. Now run along. And have fun at Huntah. Don't forget your starter jacket.

highpeaksdrifter
12-07-2006, 10:23 AM
That would be cool. It's looking like a pretty big group (22 at last count, I believe). I'm sure folks will break off into smaller groups based on ability though...

DAM, that means I'll have to ski by myself, I hate that.

Greg
12-07-2006, 10:31 AM
*sigh* Gregster - we've been over this. I do not boast of my skiing abilities. They're just not that good and I've made that abundantly clear on the AZ forum before you kicked me off. And believe me: I have no chip on my shoulder. I simply like yanking chains and you always seem to make your chain readily available. Now run along. And have fun at Huntah. Don't forget your starter jacket.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just patronizing me here. Come on Willy, come clean - you rip. You've just got to...

And yes, I will be there with my Starter Jacket, along with every lift ticket I've ever bought proudly displayed on the middle zipper so when I race down the Belt helplessly out of control, they will whack my in the face. Huntah is just full of gapers like me, ya know...

freeheelwilly
12-07-2006, 10:31 AM
POTD

:lol: :lol: :lol: POTD! Maybe POTW!!

Greg
12-07-2006, 10:33 AM

Don't worry HPD. I'll hang with you and take a few runs on the learning area with ya...

freeheelwilly
12-07-2006, 10:33 AM
And yes, I will be there with my Starter Jacket, along with every lift ticket I've ever bought proudly displayed on the middle zipper so when I race down the Belt helplessly out of control, they will whack my in the face. Huntah is just full of gapers like me, ya know...

:lol: Beautiful image! BTW, I never called you a gaper (I don't think. If I did, I take it back.)