PDA

View Full Version : Wicked Wednesday fun with Willy

Tsavolion
10-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Question: How many drinks does it take for Willy to almost drive his ski boat (with his beautiful girlfriend skiing behind it) over a small island?

A. 3 mikes hard lemonades and 2 light beers, any kind
B. One bottle of wine, 3 mikes hard lemonades and 2 light beers, any kind
C. 4 UBUS, One bottle of wine, 3 mikes hard lemonades and 2 light beers, any kind
D. None, Willy doesnt drink

freeheelwilly
10-18-2006, 11:18 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

None of the above! All it takes is boat load of morons and a 100 lb yellow dog distracting him from the important matter at hand!

(That and "C")

jackstraw
10-18-2006, 11:33 AM
nice job fhw!!! :D

for the record...mikes hard lemonade should be refered to as 'mikes womenade'

Phineas
10-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Oh I like Wicked Weds w/ Willy!!!

I say C

Next weeks question should ask how many drinks be4 Willy crushes girlfriend between dock and boat - right after asking dockboy how often "he sees people do stupid things"!! hahahahhahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahhahahahha

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

freeheelwilly
10-18-2006, 02:34 PM
:lol: :lol:

ahhh, memories.

How about how many drinks before Willy punches it and sends phineas flying off the back?

:lol: :lol:

Tsavolion
10-18-2006, 03:23 PM

I say C

Next weeks question should ask how many drinks be4 Willy crushes girlfriend between dock and boat - right after asking dockboy how often "he sees people do stupid things"!! hahahahhahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahhahahahha

ahahahahahahahaha! i forgot about that. DANG - that would have been a good one for next wednesday. Oh well, theres lots of material!

freeheelwilly
10-18-2006, 04:03 PM

I say C

ahahahahahahahaha! i forgot about that. DANG - that would have been a good one for next wednesday. Oh well, theres lots of material!

No there isn't. You guys are tapped out! two cheesey little stories - wildly embellished I might add! :lol: :lol: