PDA

View Full Version : Warren Miller Special Offers

NPN
10-18-2006, 03:38 PM
Does anyone know what happened to the Whiteface early/late season ticket offer that was part of the original special offers for attending the Dec. 9th shows at the Palace?

Tsavolion
10-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Does anyone know what happened to the Whiteface early/late season ticket offer that was part of the original special offers for attending the Dec. 9th shows at the Palace?

I dont believe whiteface is sponosring the shows in the same capacity they were last year. they do offer early and laet season ticket prices though and will have other special deals--just check out their website.

NPN
10-18-2006, 04:04 PM

I dont believe whiteface is sponosring the shows in the same capacity they were last year. they do offer early and laet season ticket prices though and will have other special deals--just check out their website.

Thanks, but actually not my question.

In the original set of "special offers" for attending the shows at the Palace there was a free ticket to Whiteface vaild opening day thru 12/16, and 3/27 'til end of season.

Now that offer is missing, but a free subscription to Skiing has been added.

Son of Drifter
10-19-2006, 08:16 AM

In the original set of "special offers" for attending the shows at the Palace there was a free ticket to Whiteface vaild opening day thru 12/16, and 3/27 'til end of season.

Ain't that a bitch. Skiing is a quality mag though. :twisted:

Tsavolion
10-19-2006, 09:28 AM

i think i did answer your question. what happened to the free ticket is that they arent sponsoring WM shows in the same capacity as they did last year.

jackstraw
10-19-2006, 09:33 AM
i think i did answer your question. what happened to the free ticket is that they arent sponsoring WM shows in the same capacity as they did last year.

hmmm...so, where the hell is my free ticket??? im calling warren and demanding my free ticket!

NPN
10-19-2006, 12:52 PM

T, sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough.

The first time I looked into the "special offers" for the shows at the Palace, which was back sometime in mid-September, there was a Whiteface limited use ticket being offered.

The next time I looked, sometime earlier this week, it was gone.

What I'd like to find out is who specifically made the decision to pull the offer?

Tsavolion
10-19-2006, 01:20 PM

T, sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough.

The first time I looked into the "special offers" for the shows at the Palace, which was back sometime in mid-September, there was a Whiteface limited use ticket being offered.

The next time I looked, sometime earlier this week, it was gone.

What I'd like to find out is who specifically made the decision to pull the offer?

when i find that person, they wont know what hit them!

NPN
10-19-2006, 01:36 PM
when i find that person, they wont know what hit them!

Now we're talkin'!!!

mattchuck2
10-23-2006, 03:06 PM
http://www.warrenmiller.com/wmiller/higherground/schedule/offers/ny_alb.html

NPN
10-23-2006, 05:58 PM
http://www.warrenmiller.com/wmiller/higherground/schedule/offers/ny_alb.html

And your point is?

mattchuck2
10-24-2006, 10:19 AM
Oh, I'm sorry . . . I misread the first post . . . I thought it was asking what the deals were at the Warren Miller Palace Theater Showing. I missed the part about "what happened to the . . ." My bad.

NPN
10-24-2006, 01:48 PM
Oh, I'm sorry . . . I misread the first post . . . I thought it was asking what the deals were at the Warren Miller Palace Theater Showing. I missed the part about "what happened to the . . ." My bad.

http://www.skinet.com/skinet/warren_miller/article/0,26908,1424014,00.html

No worries, but what you had the link to was last years offers.

Above is for the 12/9 shows at the Palace.

10-24-2006, 02:16 PM
TOO...MUCH...QUOTING...MUST...USE...ELLIPSES...TO. ..EXPRESS...ANXIETY

Son of Drifter
10-24-2006, 02:46 PM
TOO...MUCH...QUOTING...MUST...USE...ELLIPSES...TO. ..EXPRESS...ANXIETY

Lighten up francis :twisted: