PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Freestyle Skiing "Throws Down"

Greg
01-05-2006, 05:19 PM
http://news.alpinezone.com/7244/

mattchuck2
01-06-2006, 11:16 AM
Should be fun to watch. I saw the moguls in the Gold Cup (I think) a few years back. Jim Moran went freaking huge on the second hit. Now that inverts are allowed, there will be some pretty cool skiing on Wilderness - and maybe a few brutal crashes.

highpeaksdrifter
01-06-2006, 12:07 PM
World Cup Mogals means SOD's dreamgirl comin to town, Viking goddess Kari Traa. I was crushed when she fell in the prelims last year. :(

Skier 4 Life
01-06-2006, 12:53 PM
World Cup Mogals means SOD's dreamgirl comin to town, Viking goddess Kari Traa. I was crushed when she fell in the prelims last year. :(

I'm sure SOD was more effected by her fall than you were... at least he finally got her autograph last year! :D The competition should be a blast to watch. 8)

highpeaksdrifter
01-06-2006, 01:23 PM

I'm sure SOD was more effected by her fall than you were... at least he finally got her autograph last year! :D The competition should be a blast to watch. 8)

Gee...thanks for postin, you're all the way up to 4.

You sure as hell are never lost for words on the gondi or in the bar. So what's the problem here? Yeah... I know work, work, work. Enough with the excuses already.

Don't forget I have to see you first thing in the morning to get my skis. :D

mattchuck2
01-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Yeah, Kari Traa is smokin'. I'd put some pics up, but that would be indecent and disrespectful :?

highpeaksdrifter
01-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Yeah, Kari Traa is smokin'. I'd put some pics up, but that would be indecent and disrespectful :?

Comon MC2, you makin me feel bad now. It has to be that way or we'll lose our forum. Someday we'll meet at Gore or Wf, have some beers, and get real indecent and disrespectful. :D

Son of Drifter
01-06-2006, 02:40 PM

Comon MC2, you makin me feel bad now. It has to be that way or we'll lose our forum. Someday we'll meet at Gore or Wf, have some beers, and get real indecent and disrespectful. :D

See what I mean S4L? Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. :twisted:

Skier 4 Life
01-06-2006, 04:47 PM

See what I mean S4L? Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. :twisted:

I can not agree with you more, SOD. Just hope it doesn't run in the family! :lol: On second thought, I know it won't get to your head... unlike someone we both know well! :wink:

highpeaksdrifter
01-06-2006, 04:55 PM

I can not agree with you more, SOD. Just hope it doesn't run in the family! :lol: On second thought, I know it won't get to your head... unlike someone we both know well! :wink:

Then one of you 2 knuckleheads can be the mod. I'm doing what I have to do so we can have this forum. Dang. It's just like at WF, I'm the one who takes the weight. No respect I tell ya, No respect.

Skier 4 Life
01-06-2006, 05:30 PM

Then one of you 2 knuckleheads can be the mod. I'm doing what I have to do so we can have this forum. Dang. It's just like at WF, I'm the one who takes the weight. No respect I tell ya, No respect.

Lighten up HPD. After all, it's Friday night and we've got a great weekend of skiing ahead of us. :D For the record, I can't think of a better person to be the mod. I was just tryin to liven up the conversation a little. :wink:

mattchuck2
01-06-2006, 07:39 PM

Nice! Now that's what I'm talking about. As soon as those slides open this year, I'm there.