PDA

View Full Version : Wheres Willy?

Tsavolion
10-19-2006, 01:26 PM
I didnt scare you off with the wicked wednesday did i? you could start terrible tuesday with tsavo--although the t is silent and all the s days are on weekends...

freeheelwilly
10-19-2006, 01:43 PM
I didnt scare you off with the wicked wednesday did i? you could start terrible tuesday with tsavo--although the t is silent and all the s days are on weekends...

I'm right here T-lion. And of course you didn't scare me off. i was in Saranac Lake all morning. Stopped by the mountain on the way back to the office and cleaned out my locker (What's the rush!) and the place is lookin' cleaned up and ready to go. I'm gettin' psyched! new skis, boots and binders and a brandy new season!

Tsavolion
10-19-2006, 02:34 PM

I'm right here T-lion. And of course you didn't scare me off. i was in Saranac Lake all morning. Stopped by the mountain on the way back to the office and cleaned out my locker (What's the rush!) and the place is lookin' cleaned up and ready to go. I'm gettin' psyched! new skis, boots and binders and a brandy new season!

me too, me too!

what was in your locker?

freeheelwilly
10-19-2006, 02:37 PM

me too, me too!

what was in your locker?

2 sets of my skis, a set of her skis, my boots, her boots - the whole nine yards. Gonna wax up the boards. We'll be slidin' in less than a month.