PDA

View Full Version : E.C. no respect!!

jackstraw
10-26-2006, 12:25 PM
why are all the 'east' scene stuff in the back of all the rags anyway?? red-headed stepchild!

i would like to see the percentage of pro riders that learned and grew up eastside. my guess is better than 65%. therefore we should be in the Front of the rags!!!

YA...THATS WHAT IM SAYIN'!!!!! WHOS WITH ME?!?!?!?!

Son of Drifter
10-26-2006, 12:41 PM
why are all the 'east' scene stuff in the back of all the rags anyway?? red-headed stepchild!

i would like to see the percentage of pro riders that learned and grew up eastside. my guess is better than 65%. therefore we should be in the Front of the rags!!!

I'm with you. An east coast ripper can handle POW after a day but west coast rippers can't handle the hard pack and narrow glades. EAST SIDE!!!!! :twisted:

NPN
10-26-2006, 01:00 PM

Nice thoughts, just watch the red head Stuff!

Tsavolion
10-26-2006, 01:34 PM

there is a new magazine called ski east, which is all about east coast and no west coast. you should check it out and calm yourself down. if nobody buys it, it wont take off and get the advertising it needs to suceed.

jackstraw
10-26-2006, 02:08 PM
CALM DOWN! YOURE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!!! WHO R U TO TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im calm

10-26-2006, 05:24 PM
The east sucks...we deserve the back rags section pages...all 10 of them.

Denison
10-26-2006, 08:27 PM
there is a new magazine called ski east, which is all about east coast and no west coast. you should check it out and calm yourself down. if nobody buys it, it wont take off and get the advertising it needs to suceed.

any additional information on "ski east" ?

IWant2SKI
10-30-2006, 07:38 PM

never heard of that mag? WHere can you get it?

wondertrev
10-31-2006, 08:48 AM
I like skiing East; at least I can draw a breath up top. We also have better beer, but I do miss decent Mexican food.

Tsavolion
10-31-2006, 08:53 AM
for those interested, its call snow east, not ski east and it does not appea they have a website yet, but the address is PO Box 628, Ramsey, NJ 07446 and there is an email - snoweastmag@optonline.net.

Its quarterly--$9.00 for 4 issues.

Denison
10-31-2006, 11:04 AM
for those interested, its call snow east, not ski east and it does not appea they have a website yet, but the address is PO Box 628, Ramsey, NJ 07446 and there is an email - snoweastmag@optonline.net.

Its quarterly--$9.00 for 4 issues.

if anyone wants November issue, contact the guy at e-mail above NOW and send him your mailing address TODAY

also it's $11 not $9, here is what it looks like: http://www.ocskiclub.org/zads/snoweast-form.pdf