PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Trailmap

freeheelwilly
01-06-2006, 08:27 AM
When? They missed the x-mas week. Maybe they'll unveil it in time for corn season when the only people over there are those that don't need a trailmap. How hard can it possibly be. :?: :?:

And while we're at it, let's open a "coffee shop" that doesn't even have an espresso/cappuccino machine. WTF? Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't I always get a cup of regular coffee and an overpriced cookie in the cafeteria?

Sorry about the rant. But I just don't get it sometimes.

highpeaksdrifter
01-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Somebody is mighty grumpy this morning. :|
Come on Willy, it's Friday and will be rippin it up all weekend.
Now turn that frown :( upside down :D
That's better.

tjf67
01-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Look at WILLY giving them the business.

Son of Drifter
01-06-2006, 09:27 AM
When? They missed the x-mas week. Maybe they'll unveil it in time for corn season when the only people over there are those that don't need a trailmap. How hard can it possibly be. :?: :?:

And while we're at it, let's open a "coffee shop" that doesn't even have an espresso/cappuccino machine. WTF? Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't I always get a cup of regular coffee and an overpriced cookie in the cafeteria?

This is what happens when you agitate the public with one day Empire openings. At least save that day for a weekend. Throw a dog a bone :twisted:

Tsavolion
01-06-2006, 09:36 AM

Yes - I went in there last weekend and I thought that was strange that you couldnt get a latte. maybe they are planning to have that but just wanted to get the place opened first. i dont like coffee with syrup in it anyway. lame!

freeheelwilly
01-06-2006, 09:38 AM
This is what happens when you agitate the public with one day Empire openings.

Exactly! Plus I work with idiots, a plumber raped my wallet, my neighbor inexplicably forget to plow my driveway and the auto-drive on my snowblower suddenly won't work so I couldn't do it myself. Oh yeah, and one of my GF's christmas presents finally is ready for delivery and the on-line company "forgot" to tell me about the $100 freight charge and that they won't bill you for it, you have to be there in the middle of the day with cash or a money order. What a friggin' ass-ache!

But it is Friday. 8) 8) 8)

Son of Drifter
01-06-2006, 09:43 AM

Exactly! Plus I work with idiots, a plumber raped my wallet, my neighbor inexplicably forget to plow my driveway and the auto-drive on my snowblower suddenly won't work so I couldn't do it myself. Oh yeah, and one of my GF's christmas presents finally is ready for delivery and the on-line company "forgot" to tell me about the $100 freight charge and that they won't bill you for it, you have to be there in the middle of the day with cash or a money order. What a friggin' ass-ache!

It's a cloudy day in freeheelwilly world. :evil: :twisted:

Phineas
01-06-2006, 10:38 AM

come Willy tell the truth... UR just tweaked cause U slide on your arse down parkway into the NYSEF trainning course last week and had to chase your ski all the way to calminty lane!!! hahahahah sorry buddy I just wish I had a camera when the lip gave way and U desended into Humiliation!! :o :lol: :x :shock:

freeheelwilly
01-06-2006, 11:46 AM
come Willy tell the truth... UR just tweaked cause U slide on your arse down parkway into the NYSEF trainning course last week and had to chase your ski all the way to calminty lane!!! hahahahah sorry buddy I just wish I had a camera when the lip gave way and U desended into Humiliation!! :o :lol: :x :shock:

:lol: :lol: Actually it was more of a face first , goretex slide-for-life clutching at the hill like a beater trying to self-arrest. And man, I wish somebody had that on tape. I'm not proud. That would of been some great footage.

Note to self: When you know your binding is loose - TIGHTEN IT UP! What a spaz.

And hiking down thruway clutching one ski in firm condits is way more hair-ball than skiing anything over there.

Faceplant
01-14-2006, 12:52 PM
I hope the coffee is at least the same price. Its a good place to sit and enjoy the view tho I couldn't enjoy it if i actually paid the fortune they ask for the coffee. :D

highpeaksdrifter
01-24-2006, 01:23 PM
When?

Now, check it out.

freeheelwilly
01-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Cool. And there's an espresso/cappuccino in the coffee shop. (In fact, there's two) Now what am I gonna complain about? 8)

takeahike46er
01-24-2006, 07:51 PM
It would have been nice if they had included trail descriptions. Not that I would need it, but some wanting to check out WF for the first time might appreciate it. For instance, the interactive trail map for Stowe features little bits of info like trail slope, natural features, and history. Ohh well. Its certainly better than what they had.