PDA

View Full Version : SOD

Phineas
10-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Is a Mets Fan :twisted: :twisted:

Son of Drifter
10-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Is a Mets Fan :twisted: :twisted:

You bored or something? Looking to stir the pot? Poke the bear with a short stick? Comments like yours are a good start to getting this page shut down. I bought down RSN I could do the same here in a heartbeat. :evil:

10-27-2006, 04:35 PM
I don't know if you're actually serious right now, I think you're kidding, but on a serious side note...

How lame is it that it's going to be this heavily policied because of the RSN/WF debacle...Let's at least not get cornered into making this strictly a WF marketing trap.

Son of Drifter
10-30-2006, 08:48 AM
I don't know if you're actually serious right now,....

:twisted: :lol: :evil: :twisted:

NPN
10-30-2006, 02:38 PM
I don't know if you're actually serious right now, I think you're kidding, but on a serious side note...

How lame is it that it's going to be this heavily policied because of the RSN/WF debacle...Let's at least not get cornered into making this strictly a WF marketing trap.

I keep seeing posts that discuss this RSN issue. The only RSN I know is the cable station when I'm up in the vacinity of Placid. Could someone please enlighten me?

ajl50
10-30-2006, 02:43 PM
rsn.com- useful 'cause it has cam shots from lots of resorts. Has forums too- Whiteface disassociated with with their forums.

Son of Drifter
10-30-2006, 03:00 PM
rsn.com- useful 'cause it has cam shots from lots of resorts. Has forums too- Whiteface disassociated with with their forums.

RSN kicked the Whiteface forum off (shut it down to be exact) because of the rantings of this and other nut jobs, some of whom post here but in a more civilized way now. :twisted:

Phineas
10-30-2006, 04:02 PM

I keep seeing posts that discuss this RSN issue. The only RSN I know is the cable station when I'm up in the vacinity of Placid. Could someone please enlighten me?

that forum rocked! at its height of populaity it was getting 10,000 hits a month compared w/ 3,000 for the next most popular!! it had fun games like good friday fun w/ preacher. it was a regular riot and very informative I must say.. this character ghostrider was always providing intelligent and insight information. he was really cool too.

Tsavolion
10-30-2006, 04:27 PM

that forum rocked! at its height of populaity it was getting 10,000 hits a month compared w/ 3,000 for the next most popular!! it had fun games like good friday fun w/ preacher. it was a regular riot and very informative I must say.. this character ghostrider was always providing intelligent and insight information. he was really cool too.

Woodlandclown was a major b1tch

10-30-2006, 04:47 PM
Well these will grow soon enough...