PDA

View Full Version : Snowmaking

wondertrev
10-31-2006, 08:50 AM
Any word on if they've been able to make snow yet? What will be the first runs to open?

Tsavolion
10-31-2006, 08:57 AM
http://upload4.postimage.org/1531595/preseason21.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1531595/photo_hosting.html)

AdironRider
10-31-2006, 09:53 AM
Just got the email, snowmaking to commence on Thursday with an opening date no later than Thanksgiving day.

Denison
10-31-2006, 09:57 AM
My guess Excelsior is the first one. For snowmaking we need at most 28F, looks like this weekend could be cold enuf, but I stick to my Nov 10 prediction.

freeheelwilly
10-31-2006, 10:03 AM
My guess Excelsior is the first one. For snowmaking we need at most 28F, looks like this weekend could be cold enuf, but I stick to my Nov 10 prediction.

No. Warmer today and tomorrow but cold enough by Thursday and there on out to support snowmaking. It'll be thursday.

BTW Tlion - that ad is cool. Where is that runnin'?

Tsavolion
10-31-2006, 11:49 AM

No. Warmer today and tomorrow but cold enough by Thursday and there on out to support snowmaking. It'll be thursday.

its a whiteface email and i sent it to you yesterday. what do you do, just delete when you see my name?

tjf67
10-31-2006, 12:18 PM
THat is cool I was staring at it last night. I think when you get into willimgton where you normally take a rt to go toward Jay they went staight somewhere up there for the shoot.
Good thinking on the part of someone who came up with that

freeheelwilly
10-31-2006, 12:55 PM

its a whiteface email and i sent it to you yesterday. what do you do, just delete when you see my name?

No need to. they're picked off by my spam blocker. To get your stuff I'll need to change my protocols to "Always allow mindless drivel from suspicious sources". :lol:

Tsavolion
10-31-2006, 01:01 PM
THat is cool I was staring at it last night. I think when you get into willimgton where you normally take a rt to go toward Jay they went staight somewhere up there for the shoot.
Good thinking on the part of someone who came up with that

field in front of paleface on road towards jay.

freeheelwilly
10-31-2006, 01:25 PM
C'mon on Tlion that was funny. "mindless drivel from a suspicious source".hahahaha.

Hey what's the scoop on poaching the old paleface ski trails? I'm always tempted. Adirondack Life is in there now - does it own the ski trails? Does it matter? I needs to know.

Tsavolion
10-31-2006, 02:41 PM
C'mon on Tlion that was funny. "mindless drivel from a suspicious source".hahahaha.

Hey what's the scoop on poaching the old paleface ski trails? I'm always tempted. Adirondack Life is in there now - does it own the ski trails? Does it matter? I needs to know.

no - go ahead. if you get caught tell them tlion said u could.

and no--i didnt think it was funny or not funny. i was completely indifferent to that post. Yawn