PDA

View Full Version : Favorite RSN characters??

Phineas
10-31-2006, 02:43 PM
1. VermontChowder
2. Bleydevil
3. ScottiPP

tjf67
10-31-2006, 02:45 PM
What happened to chowda head. He said he bought a place up here and fell off the face of the earth. He must have drown in a swamp in jersey

Tsavolion
10-31-2006, 02:46 PM
1. VermontChowder
2. Bleydevil
3. ScottiPP

i have to say Preachergoose of course! i think it was fun to have the sound effects of him pounding on his keyboard in the next office over too as he got all upset and mad!

and VT chow was cool in a freaky weird way. not what i expected when i actually met him.

i liked bleydevil too--i got into lots of fights with him.

freeheelwilly
10-31-2006, 02:52 PM
That's a no brainer - freeheelwilly of course. :roll:

:P

Remember Dr. No? NotinNM?

Phineas
10-31-2006, 03:04 PM
That's a no brainer - freeheelwilly of course. :roll:

NotIn was a putz! IndatreeZ was a trip. He is still talking to himself in the RSN New York forum!

:P

Remember Dr. No? NotinNM?

freeheelwilly
10-31-2006, 03:12 PM
NotIn was a putz! IndatreeZ was a trip. He is still talking to himself in the RSN New York forum!

Really? I gotta chk that out.

bleydevil is SOD.

why do you guys change your names? That's kinda lame. FHW is a really stupid, lame-o name. And I'm stickin' with it. 8)

trivia: what was HPD's handle before he was HPD?

Tsavolion
10-31-2006, 03:14 PM

Really? I gotta chk that out.

bleydevil is SOD.

why do you guys change your names? That's kinda lame. FHW is a really stupid, lame-o name. And I'm stickin' with it. 8)

i dont know. i dont have a good memory. i know SOD was bleydevil, he had a lot of names.

highpeaksdrifter
10-31-2006, 03:31 PM

If you don't post that lameo name beer is on me when next we meet.

highpeaksdrifter
10-31-2006, 03:33 PM
PreacherGoose, I really, really miss him. :cry:

joyparkway
who was that mean character that used to come into the forum and pick fights with everyone? vt chowder tried to have him banned but i think he came back eventually. he was an angry SOB

Phineas

If you don't post that lameo name beer is on me when next we meet.

post his lameo name!!! I'll double the beer offer

highpeaksdrifter
10-31-2006, 03:39 PM
who was that mean character that used to come into the forum and pick fights with everyone? vt chowder tried to have him banned but i think he came back eventually. he was an angry SOB

Skibum4life, he's back, but he seems ok this time around.

Jack the Ripper
10-31-2006, 03:52 PM
1. VermontChowder
2. Bleydevil
3. ScottiPP

2nd? That hurts. I should have been tied for first. Ghostrider is my favorite. :lol:

freeheelwilly
10-31-2006, 03:52 PM
i actually can't remember the name. I was hoping somebody else would. i'd probably know it if you posted it.

Tsavolion
10-31-2006, 04:03 PM
i actually can't remember the name. I was hoping somebody else would. i'd probably know it if you posted it.

that was probably back when i thought posting on the forum was a waste of time and only fools would do that.

freeheelwilly
10-31-2006, 04:06 PM
i still think that

Phineas
10-31-2006, 04:45 PM
1. VermontChowder
2. Bleydevil
3. ScottiPP

2nd? That hurts. I should have been tied for first. Ghostrider is my favorite. :lol:

it was a close second.. chowder takes the honors due to his efforts on Taos, Stratton, and that Jersey ski place forum.. he was over the top w/ his classic battles w/ ScottiPP.. Bleydevil was a riot no doubt but chowder was outrageous! that dude was funny

Jack the Ripper
10-31-2006, 05:09 PM

WhiteFaceLover or something gay like that. :twisted:

freeheelwilly
10-31-2006, 05:16 PM

:lol: :lol: i think that was it! hahah!

freeheelwilly
10-31-2006, 05:20 PM
what was preacher goose's name before it was preacher goose?

remember stoli? Bonkler? (he always seemed kinda cool - bonkler, not stoli)

highpeaksdrifter
10-31-2006, 05:42 PM
what was preacher goose's name before it was preacher goose?

Grey Goose?

freeheelwilly
10-31-2006, 08:21 PM
Grey Goose?

Ding ding ding! that's right whiteface lover! :lol: :lol:

highpeaksdrifter
11-01-2006, 06:12 AM
Grey Goose?

Ding ding ding! that's right whiteface lover! :lol: :lol:

It wasn't whitefacelover. it was a shorter name.

highpeaksdrifter
11-01-2006, 06:29 AM

That’s pretty funny Jack, SOD, Bley or whatever name you’re using this week, but wrong. Hey you know what else might be funny, if I told the gang the adorable name your mother had for you when you where a baby.

I’m going to have to decide if your disloyalty deserves that kind of forum humiliation. :twisted: :idea:

freeheelwilly
11-01-2006, 08:35 AM
facelover?

Jack the Ripper
11-01-2006, 08:49 AM

That’s pretty funny Jack, SOD, Bley or whatever name you’re using this week, but wrong. Hey you know what else might be funny, if I told the gang the adorable name your mother had for you when you where a baby.

I’m going to have to decide if your disloyalty deserves that kind of forum humiliation. :twisted: :idea:

WFlover you do that and I'll post your first wedding album pictures in here. I have it and talk about humiliation. :lol:

Phineas
11-01-2006, 09:27 AM

WFlover you do that and I'll post your first wedding album pictures in here. I have it and talk about humiliation. :lol:

Good one Bley. U should post a sample regardless! do it man, do it!

Tsavolion
11-01-2006, 09:45 AM

Good one Bley. U should post a sample regardless! do it man, do it!

yes--do it lover!