PDA

View Full Version : Good Friday Fun w/ Preacher

Phineas
01-06-2006, 10:56 AM
Hey for those that remember the good ole days.. Got word yesterday that PreacherGoose tied the knot for the third or fouth time.... :P :P :o :o

highpeaksdrifter
01-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Hey for those that remember the good ole days.. Got word yesterday that PreacherGoose tied the knot for the third or fouth time.... :P :P :o :o

Nice, did he marry Rosie? I miss Fri. Fun with Preach.

Now this makes me think that Phineas is WLC again, since she was the author of Fri. Fun. Would it kill you 2 to ID yourselves so I know who I'm talkin to? Dang. :roll:

Phineas
01-06-2006, 04:55 PM

Nice, did he marry Rosie? I miss Fri. Fun with Preach.

Now this makes me think that Phineas is WLC again, since she was the author of Fri. Fun. Would it kill you 2 to ID yourselves so I know who I'm talkin to? Dang. :roll:

hint hint Skibum dude hated me.. :?:

highpeaksdrifter
01-06-2006, 04:59 PM

SkiDum, the self proclaimed rich dude? He made me want to puke. GR and he were always at it; however, GR at the end was makin nice with him as I recall.

Phineas
01-06-2006, 05:03 PM

SkiDum, the self proclaimed rich dude? He made me want to puke. GR and he were always at it; however, GR at the end was makin nice with him as I recall.

he was a Yankees/Giants fan....

highpeaksdrifter
01-06-2006, 05:09 PM

he was a Yankees/Giants fan....

Yeah, but you was diggin that he had a big place in LP and throwin parties that you wanted in on. You mister selfproclaimed non-material guy. I don't know FR, I just don't know.

I'm only playin, I'll be at the bar till they close watchin the game and such. I want to buy you and your crew a round. Give me a shout if you see me. :D