PDA

View Full Version : who's the moderator?

freeheelwilly
11-08-2006, 12:13 PM
greg or hpd?

Greg
11-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Both of us. See my post here (http://forums.skiadk.com/viewtopic.php?p=3848#3848).

freeheelwilly
11-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Both of us. See my post here (http://forums.skiadk.com/viewtopic.php?p=3848#3848).

Oh. Thanks. When are you comin' up to ski whiteface?

Greg
11-08-2006, 12:32 PM
I'd like to this year. I already mentioned it to HPD. Maybe early February.

You probably wouldn't like skiing with me though. I'm certainly not as core as you must be. Intermediate groomers only here. I also like to do a biblical reading between runs and usually quit around 1 pm so I can get my nap in. Beers afterwards are a definite no-no. I have to be up early to moderate the forums you know...

freeheelwilly
11-08-2006, 12:35 PM

You probably wouldn't like skiing with me though. I'm certainly not as core as you must be. Intermediate groomers only here. I also like to do a biblical reading between runs and usually quit around 1 pm so I can get my nap in. Beers afterwards are a definite no-no. I have to be up early to moderate the forums you know...

This is a troll post. Per your own guideline, "Any message deemed a "troll" post made only to instigate debate or conflict will be permanently deleted. Chronic offenders of this policy will be warned one time. If the behavior continues, the member may be banned." You should give yourself a warning and if you make another post like this, your account should be banned. What's good for the goose.....

Greg
11-08-2006, 12:49 PM

This is a troll post. Per your own guideline, "Any message deemed a "troll" post made only to instigate debate or conflict will be permanently deleted. Chronic offenders of this policy will be warned one time. If the behavior continues, the member may be banned." You should give yourself a warning and if you make another post like this, your account should be banned. What's good for the goose.....
No - it's trying to lighten the mood, but you still want to incite an argument... :roll:

freeheelwilly
11-08-2006, 12:54 PM
Oh. thanks for clarifying that for me. is the "lighten the mood" defense available to to everyone?

Greg
11-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Oh. thanks for clarifying that for me. is the "lighten the mood" defense available to to everyone?
Everyone but you.

;)

Jack the Ripper
11-08-2006, 02:26 PM
[quote=freeheelwilly]Oh. thanks for clarifying that for me. is the "lighten the mood" defense available to to everyone?
Everyone but you.

Even you FHW have to admit THAT was funny. :wink: I think you should rename trolling, baiting. But that rule doesn't apply to me as I'm always trying to lighten the mood. :wink: