PDA

View Full Version : Are there too many polls?

Greg
11-08-2006, 02:47 PM
;)

Jack the Ripper
11-08-2006, 03:06 PM
;)

I thought about 5 polls ago you were just posting these to stir the pot a little. I now think you're going it just to &%$* with people's head. Nice job. :D

Greg
11-08-2006, 03:13 PM
I thought about 5 polls ago you were just posting these to stir the pot a little. I now think you're going it just to &%$* with people's head. Nice job. :D
Not at all. FHW made the point that this forum should be what you guys want it to be and not necessarily an AZ clone. This is your chance to shape it. I'll let these run for a few weeks and make changes accordingly.

Jack the Ripper
11-08-2006, 03:29 PM
[/quote]Not at all. FHW made the point that this forum should be what you guys want it to be and not necessarily an AZ clone. This is your chance to shape it. I'll let these run for a few weeks and make changes accordingly.[/quote]

Thank you for that. I'll still believe you're trying to mess with Willy a little b/c that's fun too. 8)

Greg
11-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Thank you for that. I'll still believe you're trying to mess with Willy a little b/c that's fun too. 8)
Well, I have to admit. I will laugh my ass off if everyone else votes opposite of what he does... ;)

Jack the Ripper
11-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Well, I have to admit. I will laugh my a** off if everyone else votes opposite of what he does... ;)

That's what I'm talking about. You've got to come up and meet him. We think we "know" people by their posts but the real thing rarely comes out in typed words. I envision you two getting bombed in the cloudspin and having a great old time. I can see it. 8)

Greg
11-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Well, I have to admit. I will laugh my a** off if everyone else votes opposite of what he does... ;)

That's what I'm talking about. You've got to come up and meet him. We think we "know" people by their posts but the real thing rarely comes out in typed words. I envision you two getting bombed in the cloudspin and having a great old time. I can see it. 8)
Scary thought... ;) I'm not adverse to that as long as he promises not to sucker punch me once I'm drunk... ;)

Jack the Ripper
11-08-2006, 03:49 PM
[/quote] Scary thought... ;) I'm not adverse to that as long as he promises not to sucker punch me once I'm drunk... ;)[/quote]

Again I don't see Willy hitting you. I could be wrong but doubt it very much. After skiing and drinking with him to me he's not that type of dude. He's not afraid to say what he feels but unprovoked violence I don't see.

Watch me be wrong and he crushes you. :P

I'm teasing. 8)