PDA

View Full Version : Whiteface Housing

sethgolden
11-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Hey there, I'm looking to move to Lake Placid/Whifeface area this December (I already bought a pass) and I was wondering if anyone had tips on where to look for classified ads or what the best way to find houses available for monthly rent, or a semi-annual lease. Ideally I am looking for a two or three bedroom house located within a 15 minute drive or less from Whiteface.

Thanks for your help!

Seth

Skier 4 Life
11-14-2006, 02:11 PM
Try the daily local paper, Adirondack Daily Enterprise in Saranac Lake or the weekly local paper, Lake Placid News (published on Fridays). You can check their classifieds out on line too at www.adirondackdailyenterprise.com or lakeplacidnews.com. You may also want to check out 'Adirondack Living' under the 'specials' tab at both websites for real estate advertisements. Best of luck finding what you're looking for!

Sixer
11-15-2006, 09:16 AM
I was wondering if anyone had tips on where to look for classified ads or what the best way to find houses available for monthly rent, or a semi-annual lease.

http://www.adirondackbyowner.com/lakeplacidrent.html

I also might have a place available, PM me.

Adirondackskier
11-15-2006, 11:30 AM
I just passed a house for rent on my way to work today. It is in Wilmington on Springfield road, looks cute, unfortunately I was going too fast to catch whole number it is 946-? Will post remainder tomorrow.
sorry