PDA

View Full Version : New skis no Snow

Jack the Ripper
11-16-2006, 10:53 AM
Got the call from Ed @ MBT that my new sticks are in but I've got no freaking snow to put them on. :cry: Bitter sweet news to say the least. I'm very depressed by all this rain. The fact that I bought a new home as been keeping me busy and my mind off this terrible weather but as Turkey day approaches the itch is becoming unbearable. 8)

TakeIt2TheSlopes
11-16-2006, 11:50 AM
I feel your pain brother,MBT called me too,must have gotten shipment of new skis, rock skis for next week is a must , Snow and colder temps is up to the Gods.........Say a prayer :roll:

tjf67
11-16-2006, 12:55 PM
I like it at MBT but I had my binding adjusted and tuned, which all they needed was a waxing the charged me 100bucs and change. I thought that was high. I wont be going to them unless they lower there prices

joyparkway
11-16-2006, 01:42 PM
they charged $118 for TWO pairs of skis to be adjusted and waxed. which is still ridiculous

Jack the Ripper
11-16-2006, 02:34 PM
they charged $118 for TWO pairs of skis to be adjusted and waxed. which is still ridiculous

I get my skis waxed by Billy the Kid @ Da Face. $10 a pop. Another reason WF rules.

oneotwoandcounting
11-16-2006, 03:02 PM
I usually tune and wax them myself. Use WF shop for a once a year tune (need to get them on a machine to get them flat) and they are reasonable. Used to use MBT (back when Dana ran it and Gary worked there) but no more at the prices TJ and Joy talked about.