PDA

View Full Version : Gore to blow snow this weekend!

Lbtchnlgs
11-17-2006, 04:47 PM
What's Happening: We will be making snow this weekend- stay tuned here for updates and photos!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Harvey44
11-18-2006, 04:36 PM
I'll be surprised if they get much done this weekend, unless they are going to blow the summit. Assuming they start with Topridge(?) like last year, it has been barely below freezing so far this weekend. Maybe Sunday night, but then it looks warmer again during the middle of next week.

I hope I'm wrong.

M

NPN
11-18-2006, 06:01 PM
I'll be surprised if they get much done this weekend, unless they are going to blow the summit. Assuming they start with Topridge(?) like last year, it has been barely below freezing so far this weekend. Maybe Sunday night, but then it looks warmer again during the middle of next week.

I hope I'm wrong.

M

Didn't your Grandmother ever tell you, "If you can't say anything nice ( especially when we're off to such a pathetic start ), don't say anything at all!"?

Lbtchnlgs
11-18-2006, 08:07 PM
im fairly pessimistic about being able to make some turns thanksgiving break. :cry:

alexcaraco
11-18-2006, 09:22 PM
its not lookin that good but this weekend its getting a little colder...

Harvey44
11-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Take a look at the site. Looks some a dusting of natural fell in the last 24 hrs. Emily says they'll be open Saturday at the latest. Looks like by 12/2, there will have been enough cold to do something good. I'm trying to be positive!

M

Lbtchnlgs
11-20-2006, 03:48 PM
Take a look at the site. Looks some a dusting of natural fell in the last 24 hrs. Emily says they'll be open Saturday at the latest. Looks like by 12/2, there will have been enough cold to do something good. I'm trying to be positive!

M

They said they're making snow on Foxlair... that would be AWSOME if they had top to bottom. but im fine with topridge, as long as i get a few runs

Harvey44
11-20-2006, 03:50 PM
from the site:

What's Happening: We are making snow on Topridge and Foxlair- Tentative Opening Day is Friday, November 24 but please stay tuned here for updated information!