PDA

View Full Version : T-Day Weekend Ski Plan

11-20-2006, 01:13 PM
As per some WF management this is the planned ski trails and lifts. Gondola to LWF. Excelsior open down to Upper Valley over to Little Whiteface Chair. LWF chair to service trails. Must take gondola back down to main lodge. Unless it stays really cold and they can blow all the way down to bottom. With LR forecast doesn’t look that way. Has anyone heard anything else?

Jack the Ripper
11-20-2006, 01:50 PM
As per some WF management this is the planned ski trails and lifts. Gondola to LWF. Excelsior open down to Upper Valley over to Little Whiteface Chair. LWF chair to service trails. Must take gondola back down to main lodge. Unless it stays really cold and they can blow all the way down to bottom. With LR forecast doesn’t look that way. Has anyone heard anything else?

I hate DL from the gondi but I guess that's better than nothing.

AdironRider
11-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Why, its not like lower valley is all that exciting anyways.

Says on the site that theyre blowing snow on Lower Valley right now, so who knows. There might be top to bottom skiing after all.

Jack the Ripper
11-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Why, its not like lower valley is all that exciting anyways.

Lifts are meant to take you UP the mountain. Skis take you back down. At this point I'd do laps all day on LV if I could. I just want to SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. :twisted:

JC7727
11-23-2006, 06:20 PM
I have never been to whiteface before, how are those trails for an intermediate?

AdironRider
11-23-2006, 06:58 PM
They are intermediate trails so you will be fine.