PDA

View Full Version : keeping it upbeat, npn......

johnskibum
11-21-2006, 08:41 AM
Where's this meanness coming from?
Is it necessary? ...no reply needed, but it would be better if personal insults and attacks were left out of this forum.........

Jack the Ripper
11-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Is it necessary? ...no reply needed, but it would be better if personal insults and attacks were left out of this forum.........

Where's the fun in that? :twisted: Plus all he was saying (I believe) is that you were drunk when posting. Nothing wrong with that. :wink:

highpeaksdrifter
11-21-2006, 09:22 AM

NPN is a good guy John, I'm sure he was just goofin with ya. As a new poster here I can understand how you wouldn't pick up on that right away as you don't know everyone's personality.
We're glad to have you here, please keep your posts coming.

NPN
11-21-2006, 02:37 PM

No "meanness" intended at all; simply responding to an obvious negativity in your posts which was so contrary to the generally excited mood of the board last evening. I respect, and applaud everyone's right to voice their own opinions, even when it is personally disturbing ( that's why I live in this country instead of let's say Cuba ). But, I also respect my right to react to those opinions within the rules of the forum, and if you read into my reactions any type of insult, or attack then you misinterpreted my intent.

tjf67
11-21-2006, 02:50 PM

No "meanness" intended at all; simply responding to an obvious negativity in your posts which was so contrary to the generally excited mood of the board last evening. I respect, and applaud everyone's right to voice their own opinions, even when it is personally disturbing ( that's why I live in this country instead of let's say Cuba ). But, I also respect my right to react to those opinions within the rules of the forum, and if you read into my reactions any type of insult, or attack then you misinterpreted my intent.

This whole string is a puker

NPN
11-21-2006, 02:53 PM

This whole string is a puker

You can sure say that again!!!