PDA

View Full Version : December 15-17

K2rider
11-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Im heading up on december 15-17 just wondering how much intermediate/advanced terrain will be open by then, just thought id ask since you guys seem to know the mountain better than I do.
thanks.

11-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Plenty of diamonds, not all necessarly glade runs. It'll be running.

NPN
11-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Im heading up on december 15-17 just wondering how much intermediate/advanced terrain will be open by then, just thought id ask since you guys seem to know the mountain better than I do.
thanks.

If memory serves ( and that gets sketchier, and sketchier as time goes by ) Excelsior ( blue ) starts things off. You then get a move all the way down to the base ( more blue ). You then start extending into blacks with Mountain Run, Wilderness, Essex. Then more expansion across Little Whiteface ( mostly blue ). Then you tend to see the Summit open up with intermediate runs first, and then Skyward ( black ).

Obviously, this is weather variable, and I didn't even bother to mention bunny terrain, but no one who is acting out of any level of sanity will tell you for certain how things are going to look for that time frame.

p.s.- Never forget to buy the Mountain Hosts, and any other quality guide you run into, a thank you tasty malt beverage when you see them at the end of the day.