PDA

View Full Version : Opening Weekend

Psizzle123
11-26-2006, 07:52 PM
I wasn't able to make opening weekend at Whiteface but I was just wondering what they had terrain park wise. My friend told me they had a fruit roll up box set up but I dont know if he's lying or not.
Also does anyone know what Whiteface will have terrain park wise for next weekend :?:

Jack the Ripper
11-27-2006, 09:14 AM
I wasn't able to make opening weekend at Whiteface but I was just wondering what they had terrain park wise. My friend told me they had a fruit roll up box set up but I dont know if he's lying or not.
Also does anyone know what Whiteface will have terrain park wise for next weekend :?:

They had a kicker with a landing area and a rail set up. Not bad from what I saw. At least it was something.

tjf67
11-27-2006, 09:37 AM
They built it but I did not see anyone using it. Then again you really could not see it where you were skiing so I guess they may have

AdironRider
11-27-2006, 09:39 AM
They had a kicker as well as 2 rails set up right at the bottom of Lower Valley. You had to hike up a bit to get a run in but it was pretty fun for about 1/2 hour after they made me download at 330 on Sat.

Alkyy
11-27-2006, 09:04 PM
They had the fruit by the foot box the c box and the wide 15 foot one up, they built a 20 foot gap by hand, huge props to the parkstaff for pulling it off. People were hitting it almost constantly all weekend it was a good set up for first day with this weather

AdironRider
11-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Theres no way that was a 20 foot gap. More like 10.