PDA

View Full Version : Rock Skis

highpeaksdrifter
11-27-2006, 08:40 AM
Most people had them, but you really didn't need them. For what was open the cover was pretty good. There where a few rocks on turn 4, but the ever diligent, always courteous Mt. Hosts, kept stopping and clearing them off. :D

tjf67
11-27-2006, 09:39 AM
I dinged two rocks. Nothing major. they were both the first day.
My rt heal was killing me. New boots not so much fun

Decent snow. No soreness but I could only ski as long as I could take the pain in my foot. Walking back to the lodge after getting off the ghondi was the walk from hell

AdironRider
11-27-2006, 09:40 AM
I thought the cover was excellent considering the skier traffic/ warm temps.

happytrails
11-27-2006, 05:40 PM
I was a little nervous, because I only own one pair of skis and they are brand new. But my worries were unfounded, the snow coverage was great. No scratches!

highpeaksdrifter
11-27-2006, 06:19 PM
I dinged two rocks. Nothing major. they were both the first day.
My rt heal was killing me. New boots not so much fun

Decent snow. No soreness but I could only ski as long as I could take the pain in my foot. Walking back to the lodge after getting off the ghondi was the walk from hell

It takes some pain and work to get the boots right, but once there it will be well worth it.
I went back to my fitter today because of pain in my arch. He shaved each boot board about 4mm. They felt better in the shop, I'll see for sure Sat.

tjf67
11-28-2006, 10:57 AM
I am going to ski them this weekend. then I am going back to Bennie to have them tweeked. I am going to ski Stowe for the day and then bring them back after the day is done for some final tweaking. Hopefully that is all they need.