PDA

View Full Version : Sticky

Phineas
12-01-2006, 10:55 AM
I think we need a forum for the Sticky posts.

What do U guys think?

Jack the Ripper
12-01-2006, 11:16 AM

What do U guys think?

Look at what the cat dragged in. Has the prodigal son returned? I think you're bored and trying to start trouble. I didn't see you last Saturday. You ski da face yet? Where's the rest of the crew? Gone on to a "better" forum. One that'll let you flame war. :twisted:

Tsavolion
12-01-2006, 11:27 AM

What do U guys think?

Look at what the cat dragged in. Has the prodigal son returned? I think you're bored and trying to start trouble. I didn't see you last Saturday. You ski da face yet? Where's the rest of the crew? Gone on to a "better" forum. One that'll let you flame war. :twisted:

It puts the lotion in the basket.

Tsavolion
12-01-2006, 11:28 AM

What do U guys think?

I think there should be a separate forum for stickys. i dont want to have to wade through a bunch of stickys to read the interesting posts that have to do with whiteface and only whiteface and nothing else.

Phineas
12-01-2006, 11:39 AM

What do U guys think?

what is your opinion regarding the sticky forum?? should we have a poll??

I skied Sat (but was forced off the hill early to attend a dinner party where I was never served until 11PM. Sun was better - carpet of mush and no one there.. burned 15 laps on G from 11-3:30.. got there just in time to watch TJF hobble to the lodge in his new fancy boots!

Tsavolion
12-01-2006, 12:02 PM

What do U guys think?

what is your opinion regarding the sticky forum?? should we have a poll??

I skied Sat (but was forced off the hill early to attend a dinner party where I was never served until 11PM.

Sun was better - carpet of mush and no one there.. burned 15 laps on G from 11-3:30.. got there just in time to watch TJF hobble to the lodge in his new fancy boots!

Ahahahahahaha - I am laughing right out loud! so loud, even the pouring rain isnt drowning it out.

stickystickystickystickystickystickystickystickyst ickystickystickystickystickysticky