PDA

View Full Version : It puts the Lotion in the basket

Tsavolion
12-01-2006, 11:29 AM
What is your favorite movie quote?

Thats mine! I use it quite often in general conversation.

Also - how long until this post is moved to the general discussion topics? I give greg 5 minutes..so 11:35

kerovick
12-01-2006, 11:42 AM
11:40 now and it's hasn't been moved yet

Come on slacker.

Mine is "Go that way really really fast, If something gets in your way...Turn!"

Phineas
12-01-2006, 11:47 AM
My man John Wayne in the role US Marshall Rooster Coburn

Sits on his horse at one end of the meadow in the way of lucky Ned Pepper and his outlaw gang

Lucky Ned says "Rooster what is your intention"?

Rooster replies "Ned it is my intention to bring you in to Judge Parker at Fort Smith where he'll hang you at his convenience or kill you dead right here today."

Lucky Ned in jest "That's might big talk for a one eyed fat man"!

Rooster pulls his pistol and Winchester rifle and hollers "Well fill your hand you SOB"

Love that flick!

Tsavolion
12-01-2006, 12:03 PM

Come on slacker.

i still win because nobosy called another time.

iwiniruleiwiniruleiwinirule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

highpeaksdrifter
12-01-2006, 12:04 PM

Come on slacker.

i still win because nobosy called another time.

iwiniruleiwiniruleiwinirule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, time was right but I moved it.

Jack the Ripper
12-01-2006, 12:44 PM

Too hard to pick one but here's a goody from my favorite movie

BT: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

S: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

BT: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh!t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

tjf67
12-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Your so hot your going to melt all this stuff.

When I witch you I mean Im witch you

goreviper
12-09-2006, 02:20 PM
From Unforgiven. Great Clint Eastwood line.

You just shot an unarmed man!

CE - Well, he should have armed himself...

Lbtchnlgs
12-09-2006, 02:56 PM

Too hard to pick one but here's a goody from my favorite movie

BT: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

S: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

BT: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh!t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Just read an article in the Post Standard out of syracuse. Couldn't find the exact article, but heres one from another news website.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/update_detail.asp?id=14196

sickening

Jack the Ripper
12-11-2006, 09:06 AM
[/quote] Just read an article in the Post Standard out of syracuse. Couldn't find the exact article, but heres one from another news website.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/update_detail.asp?id=14196

sickening[/quote]

He messed up. He didn't feed the women to the pigs. He buried them. That's why he got caught.