December 12: _11..
December 13: _11..
December 14: _11..
December 15: _11..
December 16: _10
December 17: _10?

ajl50
12-06-2006, 09:25 AM
Good call...we'll make sure to keep bumping this.

Tsavolion
12-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Good call...we'll make sure to keep bumping this.

I think this post should be a sticky... i think the whole first page should be stickys

Greg
12-06-2006, 12:33 PM
I think this post should be a sticky... i think the whole first page should be stickys
I think it might be time to just get over it and move on with life. The constant whining is bordering on pathetic...

freeheelwilly
12-06-2006, 12:39 PM
I think it might be time to just get over it and move on with life. The constant whining is bordering on pathetic...

:lol: :lol: T-lion takes a SHOT(!) from Greg. Good one Greg. That'll learn 'er.

Greg
12-06-2006, 12:51 PM
That'll learn 'er.
Unlikely. It seems some are still married to the format used by that pathetic excuse for a message board, i.e. RSN. Meanwhile, the intellectual folks among us can learn to adapt, welcome progressive change, and simply laugh at the others who just continue to bitch. Again, can't please everybody...

freeheelwilly
12-06-2006, 12:57 PM
That'll learn 'er.
Unlikely. It seems some are still married to the format used by that pathetic excuse for a message board, i.e. RSN. Meanwhile, the intellectual folks among us can learn to adapt, welcome progressive change, and simply laugh at the others who just continue to bitch. Again, can't please everybody...

WOOOOAAAA!!! Wait a minute there Greggie Boy - you read too much into my post. I think you just got a good shot in. Not great....but good. Like B- good. Nuttin' special.

The "change" in here has not been "progressive" and you're not an "intellectual".

As you were.

Greg
12-06-2006, 01:04 PM
The "change" in here has not been "progressive"
You're probably right. After all, you and Tsavolion are 2 of the top 3 posters so we don't have a whole helluva a lot to work with...

and you're not an "intellectual".
Tough to argue with this one... ;)

Tsavolion
12-06-2006, 01:35 PM

First of all that wasnt a whine greg. its my sarcastic humor and it was also an inside joke to the people in my click. i dont care about your stupid forum or the stupid rules on your forum. in fact, I came back in here because it was more embarrassing for whiteface to have the dorkfest that was in here and I wanted to help the poor people that had questions because nobody else in here was. but, you are too much of a tool and i dont want to post in your stinky forum anyone, so i am not. i am too busy working and skiing anyway to hang out with you and your drippy personality.

Greg
12-06-2006, 01:42 PM

First of all that wasnt a whine greg. its my sarcastic humor and it was also an inside joke to the people in my click. i dont care about your stupid forum or the stupid rules on your forum. in fact, I came back in here because it was more embarrassing for whiteface to have the dorkfest that was in here and I wanted to help the poor people that had questions because nobody else in here was. but, you are too much of a tool and i dont want to post in your stinky forum anyone, so i am not. i am too busy working and skiing anyway to hang out with you and your drippy personality.
http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/doc/talks/2004-02-ukuug/crybaby.png

You know, I find it hilarious that when someone challenges you, you get all huffy and storm out. But you're right, you are way too cool for this place... :roll:

Tsavolion
12-06-2006, 02:30 PM

http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/doc/talks/2004-02-ukuug/crybaby.png

You know, I find it hilarious that when someone challenges you, you get all huffy and storm out. But you're right, you are way too cool for this place... :roll:

gee greg..did you have to look through your old photo albums to dig that one up. you were cute (as a baby)

Greg
12-06-2006, 02:41 PM
gee greg..did you have to look through your old photo albums to dig that one up. you were cute (as a baby)
Thought you were done posting here... :roll:

Oh, and another thing - your "click"? http://forums.alpinezone.com/images/smilies/icon_blink.gif Still holding on to high school or something?

AdironRider
12-06-2006, 02:51 PM
I think your both acting like women on the rag.

Greg
12-06-2006, 02:58 PM
One of us probably really is...

Jack the Ripper
12-07-2006, 09:25 AM
That'll learn 'er.

And the hits keep on coming. HAHAHAHA :P :P

Jack the Ripper
12-07-2006, 09:28 AM
The "change" in here has not been "progressive"
You're probably right. After all, you and Tsavolion are 2 of the top 3 posters so we don't have a whole helluva a lot to work with...

and you're not an "intellectual".
Tough to argue with this one... ;)

I'm soooo pissed I was sick yesterday and didn't check this page from home. Damn it. 8)

That's three shots for T-Lion and two for willy. Float like a butterfly, sting like a beeeeeee. :twisted:

Jack the Ripper
12-07-2006, 09:33 AM

I'm speechless. That's how good of a shot this was. I'm in awe. AWE. :shock: :shock: :twisted:

Jack the Ripper
12-07-2006, 09:34 AM
One of us probably really is...

:shock: :shock: :shock: Stunning. That's all I can say. :lol:

Denison
12-16-2006, 11:46 PM
bump..

jimmer
12-17-2006, 12:22 PM
b 8) now go ski.

jimmer
12-17-2006, 12:26 PM
like kramer says on sienfeld ,cant you too see that you two are really in love with each other .now kiss and make up dammit. b 8)

Jack the Ripper
12-17-2006, 05:32 PM
bump..

Nice bump. Greg and I were laughing over this thread at freaking Hunta.