PDA

View Full Version : Wicked whiteface wednesday with willy

Tsavolion
12-06-2006, 12:03 PM
preface - this post has to do with skiing and whiteface:

What steps does hard core skier willy take to prepare for the season?

1. Works out at hard at the gym to ensure he has the stamina for a full day of skiing.
2. Researches and tests new gear and purchases only the best to improve his performance.
3. Adopts a 6 week old puppy one day before the mountain opens for the season, knowing full well that it is not trained, cannot be trained for months and needs to go to the bathroom every couple of hours, knowing full well that he lives 45 from the mountain.

freeheelwilly
12-06-2006, 12:19 PM
4. In addition to adopting above referenced puppy, Willy also purchases little absorbent disposable pads upon which said puppy can take care of business during times when she is alone. (Plus, there's always the GF to fall back on.) How much will this cut into Willy's ski time? Not one bit. You will see foolish T-Lion. I'll log more days than you (again - :P ). In fact, how many days you got so far? I've got ya' beat. That's right.

And I think this IS whiteface related.

And btw, I live 33 mins from the mountain. Even less when I get busy.

Tsavolion
12-06-2006, 12:24 PM
4. In addition to adopting above referenced puppy, Willy also purchases little absorbent disposable pads upon which said puppy can take care of business during times when she is alone. (Plus, there's always the GF to fall back on.) How much will this cut into Willy's ski time? Not one bit. You will see foolish T-Lion. I'll log more days than you (again - :P ). In fact, how many days you got so far? I've got ya' beat. That's right.

And I think this IS whiteface related.

And btw, I live 33 mins from the mountain. Even less when I get busy.

you have me beat for now...that wont last long though, not with that needy puppy.

freeheelwilly
12-06-2006, 12:27 PM
I skied yesterday. Didn't see you over there. Funny that. :lol: :lol:

8)

Tsavolion
12-06-2006, 01:13 PM
I skied yesterday. Didn't see you over there. Funny that. :lol: :lol:

8)

i am busy at work (obviously). you keep track buddy and we'll see who gets more days. in fact, i may have an early morning "meeting" at the mountain tomorrow.

Phineas
12-06-2006, 02:36 PM
number 3!!! number 3!!