PDA

View Full Version : [b]Sticky[/b]

Phineas
12-06-2006, 02:31 PM
hahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha[/b]

Greg
12-06-2006, 02:46 PM
I don't get it. Is this one of those inside jokes among only the cool kids? Bummer. I really wish I was part of that "click"... :cry:

Lbtchnlgs
12-06-2006, 03:43 PM
I don't get it. Is this one of those inside jokes among only the cool kids? Bummer. I really wish I was part of that "click"... :cry:

..."clique"

Tsavolion
12-07-2006, 09:25 AM

you are the one who first used the term click greg...personally, i think there is a post that you are part of in the whiteface forum that is very clicky.

Greg
12-07-2006, 09:49 AM

you are the one who first used the term click greg...personally, i think there is a post that you are part of in the whiteface forum that is very clicky.
That's it? This is the best comeback, you have? I'm disappointed... :(

Tsavolion
12-07-2006, 11:48 AM

i wasnt trying to make a comeback--when i do, you'll know

Greg
12-07-2006, 11:55 AM

i wasnt trying to make a comeback--when i do, you'll know
I'll be waiting patiently...