PDA

View Full Version : Weather be damned

AdironRider
12-13-2006, 11:42 PM
I dont care how bad the weathers going to be, Ill be at the hill from Sat-Wed. Hopefully, Mt Run is open. Anyone care to make some turns?

tjf67
12-14-2006, 09:16 AM
I wll be there sat and sunday. I wear a royal blue jacket with a pocket in the front. Holds my smokes. Ski on white k-2's. If you see me around introduce yourself. I ski with my girl or by myself. Dont like hanging to much with one person to much drama. I dont ski that fast, hope thats not a problem.

Bender
12-14-2006, 09:29 AM
I will be there afternoon friday - all day saturday - morning sunday

Probably with a group of snowboarders... ugh... so skiers will be a welcome site

I have a Red Northface jacket and Red Atomic Beta Races... Feel free to say hello as well!

Any tips on where (with what is open right now) i can lay down some nice arcs?

tjf67
12-14-2006, 09:41 AM
Check to see where the guns have been blowing they are always the best trails. I dont think there will be any blowing till friday night.

freeheelwilly
12-14-2006, 09:49 AM
I'll be there. I wear a hot pink one-piece. My boots are rear entry Solomans circa 1988 - day-glo green. I'm usually on a pair of Atomic Arcs - 207s with a 63mm waist and no side cut. I always ski right under the lift and let out a lot of grunts and "Yee-haws!"

I am Poser. Poser-boy.

Seriously, if I see you A-Rider we'll take some runs and have some laughs.

AdironRider
12-14-2006, 09:56 AM
Awesome! Ill be rocking a bright orange DNA jacket with a big furry Russian style hat and black pants. I snowboard as well so I hope noones to dissapointed but my girl skis and shell be with me (she rips - hell yes!).

highpeaksdrifter
12-14-2006, 10:36 AM
My parkas yellow and I'll be skiing Nordica boots and skis. Would like to meet you and take some turns anytime. Same goes for anyone else that posts here.

joyparkway
12-14-2006, 03:38 PM
"My jacket is blue!" "My jacket is yellow!" "My jacket is skin tight with lots of rainbow patches on it."

Tsavolion
12-14-2006, 05:56 PM
"My jacket is blue!" "My jacket is yellow!" "My jacket is skin tight with lots of rainbow patches on it."

i still roll my smokes up in my sleeve, but it sucks to get to them when you are skiing. TJF--wheredja get that fancy jacket with the smoke pocket?

tjf67
12-15-2006, 10:14 AM

i still roll my smokes up in my sleeve, but it sucks to get to them when you are skiing. TJF--wheredja get that fancy jacket with the smoke pocket?

I got it right in the mountain shop. Its starting to get a little beat up. I was noticing same one only in red in the window of MBT. Have to get a close look for the smoke pocket. It not a good thing when tou have to expsose your fingers to frost bite while you are trying to get a cancer stick out.

jimmer
12-15-2006, 07:20 PM
you guys all call each other to decide whitch panties to wear :?: :wink: