PDA

View Full Version : HPD Skiing this weekend

12-14-2006, 08:04 AM
Are you coming up this weekend? I know your going to Hunt'a on Friday. You'll have a nice 50 degree day to ski on rocks. Don't know if it will be any better at WF. What a drag!!! I won't be back to WF until after Xmas after this weekend. Hopefully it will recover by then.

ajl50
12-14-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm feeling a recovery. I'm going to belleayre on friday and as of this am it looks pretty good. I'm getting to WF on the 27th so they have two weeks do do something. The next 5 are so/so- I know that- but after that I think we're looking at highs in the low 30's with plenty of night time temps. Oh and yea maybe some natural snow...it is winter right?

highpeaksdrifter
12-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Are you coming up this weekend? I know your going to Hunt'a on Friday. You'll have a nice 50 degree day to ski on rocks. Don't know if it will be any better at WF. What a drag!!! I won't be back to WF until after Xmas after this weekend. Hopefully it will recover by then.

I'll be at WF this weekend and take what I get. Any skiing is better then no skiing.

Besides weekends around Xmas week I'll be there the W-Th-F.

Denison
12-14-2006, 10:51 AM
I'm feeling a recovery. I'm going to belleayre on friday and as of this am it looks pretty good. I'm getting to WF on the 27th so they have two weeks do do something. The next 5 are so/so- I know that- but after that I think we're looking at highs in the low 30's with plenty of night time temps. Oh and yea maybe some natural snow...it is winter right?

I've been to Bellayre this Sunday - open were 2 trails from the Top to Overlook lodge and one trail from Overlook to
Discovery. Skiing was great - Advanced trails were opened on top with huge amount of man made sno. Maybe I'll go this Sunday too, not sure yet.

ajl50
12-14-2006, 01:10 PM
15 dollars on friday.
Well worth it for two trails.