PDA

View Full Version : The Harsh Truth

12-15-2006, 12:56 PM
This might be the worst pre christmas season I have seen. The snow was good but there are alot of brown and thin spots. 48 deg. ain't good and the mountain won't have a chance to recover if alot of people ski this weekend. Everyone is pissed at mother nature.
I'll be at the mountain this weekend. I'll be skiing in a purple one piece with a pink bandana tied around my left knee. Pink K2 810FO's, 215 long. I usually ski with 7-8 hot chicks in very tight ski bunny outfits. Sometimes two go ahead of me and throw salt so I can ski faster. Look for me so we can burn a few turns together. OH yea, I like to hoop and hol'ar while I ski also. Alot of times I chant Ski Bunny, Ski Bunny, Ski Bunny, Ski Bunny in a tuck position.

Shut up and just SKI!!!!!!!!!

OH yea don't forget Sunday is High Peaks Tele Demo Day.

joyparkway
12-15-2006, 01:03 PM
You should just give up skiing and become a professional bowler.

AdironRider
12-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Man, doesnt sound good but ill be there Sat and Sunday adding to the carnage. Im only at 4 days total and only 1 in Dec. So sad.

oldskibum
12-15-2006, 02:23 PM
Hey Willie, sounds to me like you're trying to improve you image!!! Too late!! We got yer number. You will probably look "kool" anyway. See ya tomorrow.haha

jimmer
12-15-2006, 07:14 PM
This might be the worst pre christmas season I have seen. The snow was good but there are alot of brown and thin spots. 48 deg. ain't good and the mountain won't have a chance to recover if alot of people ski this weekend. Everyone is pissed at mother nature.
I'll be at the mountain this weekend. I'll be skiing in a purple one piece with a pink bandana tied around my left knee. Pink K2 810FO's, 215 long. I usually ski with 7-8 hot chicks in very tight ski bunny outfits. Sometimes two go ahead of me and throw salt so I can ski faster. Look for me so we can burn a few turns together. OH yea, I like to hoop and hol'ar while I ski also. Alot of times I chant Ski Bunny, Ski Bunny, Ski Bunny, Ski Bunny in a tuck position.

OH yea don't forget Sunday is High Peaks Tele Demo Day.is that one of your ski bunnies on the chair? :twisted: [/quote]

12-15-2006, 07:25 PM

OH yea don't forget Sunday is High Peaks Tele Demo Day.is that one of your ski bunnies on the chair? :twisted: [/quote]
NOPE, she's to beautiful for that. And way to intelligent for that.