PDA

View Full Version : [b]MOVED: Hunta trip[/b]

Phineas
12-19-2006, 09:31 AM
ahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaa[/b]

Greg
12-19-2006, 09:40 AM
Newsflash: You can't use BBcode in the subject line. You would think you'd figure that out by now since you've done it two other times already... :roll:

Phineas
12-19-2006, 09:47 AM
I dont care. It's still funny 2me[/b]

Greg
12-19-2006, 09:48 AM
You are right. Effin hilarious...

:roll:

Phineas
12-19-2006, 09:59 AM

what's hilarious is how transparent UR.

Greg
12-19-2006, 10:07 AM

what's hilarious is how transparent UR.

Took me a while to find your reply cuz you didn't even post it right... :roll:

Phineas
12-19-2006, 10:13 AM
stupid is what stupid does..

I'm thinking your numbers are so down that now you've come full circle in a desparate attempt to establish some kind of credibility... :oops:

Tsavolion
12-19-2006, 10:23 AM
ahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaa[/b]

It seems that the rules about posts having to do with whiteface only apply to the people that use this forum because they actually ski at whiteface. I am not thinking that the folks at whiteface and ORDA would be too happy to see the way this forum is going. Negative attitudes and people talking about hunta via boring videos.

too bad willster cant post his video in here, now there is a ski video! cant wait for the new years eve debut of shell's vid!

highpeaksdrifter
12-19-2006, 10:26 AM
too bad willster cant post his video in here, now there is a ski video! cant wait for the new years eve debut of shell's vid!

Why can't he? I for one would like to see it. Are you in it Tsav?

highpeaksdrifter
12-19-2006, 10:29 AM
I am not thinking that the folks at whiteface and ORDA would be too happy to see the way this forum is going. Negative attitudes and people talking about hunta via boring videos.

I agree with you on the hunta vid. I should have moved it to misc. right away.

Greg
12-19-2006, 10:31 AM
stupid is what stupid does..

I'm thinking your numbers are so down that now you've come full circle in a desparate attempt to establish some kind of credibility... :oops:
I need to build credibility here? Hardly. I have nothing to prove and quite frankly don't care what the whiners think of me. Skip and Colin are cool guys and I'd ski with them anytime.

Greg
12-19-2006, 10:41 AM
Negative attitudes and people talking about hunta via boring videos.
Pot calling the kettle black, no? All you whiners are the ones that were negative about how this forum was set up because it was different than your precious RSN, and it's prett clear you still can't just let it go.

http://www.225.ca/ivan/nov03/crybaby.jpg

Even FHW has lightened up...

highpeaksdrifter
12-19-2006, 10:48 AM
That kid sorta looks like me same round bald head anyways.

What do you say we put an end to this back and forth crap? You'd be supprised at how many people have emailed me and told me at the mountain that they like the ski related stuff, but don't like this type of thread.

You can always pm each other with insults. Why do you need others that it doesn't concern read it?

Greg
12-19-2006, 10:57 AM
What do you say we put an end to this back and forth crap? You'd be supprised at how many people have emailed me and told me at the mountain that they like the ski related stuff, but don't like this type of thread.

You can always pm each other with insults. Why do you need others that it doesn't concern read it?
I'm down with that. I only engage Phineas and T-lion when they start these stupid threads and take their little shots at me. I'm not going to sit back and just take it so they're going to continue to get it right back. It's actually pretty funny how they get all whiney and defensive when I do. If they back off, so will I.

FHW has chilled out and I think we've come to some level of understanding. I took his post with some constructive criticim a few weeks back seriously and even made some changes as a result. The other two just can't get over it and post something constructive.

Tsavolion
12-19-2006, 11:48 AM

I'm down with that. I only engage Phineas and T-lion when they start these stupid threads and take their little shots at me. I'm not going to sit back and just take it so they're going to continue to get it right back. It's actually pretty funny how they get all whiney and defensive when I do. If they back off, so will I.

FHW has chilled out and I think we've come to some level of understanding. I took his post with some constructive criticim a few weeks back seriously and even made some changes as a result. The other two just can't get over it and post something constructive.

we start these stupid threads to get you going and as we can all see, it works like a charm everytime! the fact that you and jack the ripper were discussing that thread a while back and your lame retorts at hunter the other day simply slays me!

Quite simply greg, you are an epic poser who posted indisputable video evidence that will not be overturned on the field!

Tsavolion
12-19-2006, 11:53 AM

Maybe he can, I think its a little long though. I am not in it. dont think i was there when he had the camera--i think willy planned it that way.

Tsavolion
12-19-2006, 11:55 AM
I am not thinking that the folks at whiteface and ORDA would be too happy to see the way this forum is going. Negative attitudes and people talking about hunta via boring videos.

I agree with you on the hunta vid. I should have moved it to misc. right away.

you agree its boring :lol:

Greg
12-19-2006, 11:56 AM
we start these stupid threads to get you going and as we can all see, it works like a charm everytime! the fact that you and jack the ripper were discussing that thread a while back and your lame retorts at hunter the other day simply slays me!
Hmmm. That's funny. JTR said to me on Friday that I "smacked it out of the park" with my "lame retorts" in that thread. What version of the conversation did he tell you? Perhaps he was just trying to make you feel better about yourself.

Quite simply greg, you are an epic poser who posted indisputable video evidence that will not be overturned on the field!
I anxiously await the video of you skiing bumps to see how much of a poser you're not...

freeheelwilly
12-19-2006, 02:22 PM

Maybe he can, I think its a little long though. I am not in it. dont think i was there when he had the camera--i think willy planned it that way.

You were there when we had the camera - you just wouldn't perform for us. And you've got an honorary appearance in the vid anyway - you're even a named suspect.

You're all over belle's video. Frankly, I think she over did it! :lol: :lol: :wink: