PDA

View Full Version : Daycare at WF

Harvey44
12-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Does anyone know if WF has daycare? What do you think of it? Will they take a really young baby? Gore has a great setup and we've been wanting to try WF but probably can't make it without some daycare.

M
'

Face4Me
12-19-2006, 11:50 AM
Whiteface has a nursery. This is from the web-site: * Bear's Den Nursery is for non-skiers ages 1-6 whom must be able to walk.

I use the Play N Ski program (which is for 4 years olds and up) and it's GREAT ... they do a great job with the kids. I used the nursery a couple of years ago. My son was 3 years old at the time and I had no problems with it at all.

The only other consideration is that they're finishing up the new Kids Kampus facilities right now ... as of last weekend, I don't know whether they were sure if they would be ready for Christmas week or not.

Hope this helps.

highpeaksdrifter
12-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Whiteface has a nursery. This is from the web-site: * Bear's Den Nursery is for non-skiers ages 1-6 whom must be able to walk.

I use the Play N Ski program (which is for 4 years olds and up) and it's GREAT ... they do a great job with the kids. I used the nursery a couple of years ago. My son was 3 years old at the time and I had no problems with it at all.

The only other consideration is that they're finishing up the new Kids Kampus facilities right now ... as of last weekend, I don't know whether they were sure if they would be ready for Christmas week or not.

Hope this helps.

It's going to open of Friday. It is really nice.

highpeaksdrifter
12-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Harvey44 - where where you skiing when your aviatar picture was taken?

Harvey44
12-19-2006, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the info on daycare. I guess we've got to stay at Gore this year as Neve our daughter is 7 months old. Gore takes em younger.

HPD - my avatar - was taken in Summit County Colorado - I did some hut to hut a few years back. Man - what an experience. Two "clients" and one guide. Basically all day teley and survival lessons. I highly recommend it.

Mark