PDA

View Full Version : Trails for novices

student
12-19-2006, 12:22 PM
Do you know if whiteface staff is blowing snow on easy street/easy way trails? My wife and couple of other people in the group are novices and they won't be able to ski the intermediate trails before the boreen. Otherwise I don't see any options for novices... Could somebody please give us an update on what is going on?

12-19-2006, 12:52 PM
If you call WF and ask for guest services they will give you the best information that you can get. The number is on the web site

freeheelwilly
12-19-2006, 01:49 PM
Do you know if whiteface staff is blowing snow on easy street/easy way trails? My wife and couple of other people in the group are novices and they won't be able to ski the intermediate trails before the boreen. Otherwise I don't see any options for novices... Could somebody please give us an update on what is going on?

Dude - take a deep breath. In....out....in....out...There ya' go! Listen, Easy Way will, in all likelihood, be up and running come x-mas week. But even if it's not, if your group can handle that first drop on Boreen (which they'll have to) then they can handle upper valley or broadway. Don't get caught up on the whole blue square/green circle thing. Those are all beginner trails. Chill out dude - everything's gonna work out.