PDA

View Full Version : Gear

highpeaksdrifter
12-20-2006, 04:13 PM
I noticed alot of folks using their "rock" skis last weekend. For the most part unnecessary cause the cover was pretty good. Anyone breaking out the new stuff this weekend and if so what ya got?

campgottagopee
12-20-2006, 04:17 PM
Been ridin my SX 11's, but bustin out the new Top Fuels for this weekend. Was going to try and hold out a little longer but no-can-do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highpeaksdrifter
12-20-2006, 04:25 PM
Been ridin my SX 11's, but bustin out the new Top Fuels for this weekend. Was going to try and hold out a little longer but no-can-do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice....I'm bringin my TF's this weekend. I really missed them last weekend cause they would have been perfect for blasting through the sugar on the lower mountain.

Jack the Ripper started out on his Dyn Intutive 74's but swithched to his Nitrous in the afternoon and said they made a hugh difference on the plus size.

campgottagopee
12-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty psyched to get on them. Sure wish this kind of equiptment was around back when my body felt as young as I did. Darn near cheatin now, but man do they rip!!!!!!!!!!!!

dexter
01-08-2007, 07:37 PM
i'm dying to brake out my top fuels may not get on them untill we get to aspen in two week :lol:

Greg
01-08-2007, 07:39 PM
All skis are rock skis...

SKIdds
01-09-2007, 09:48 AM
All skis are rock skis...
Amen to that. Skiing something like Empire with my brother is so pathtic. Yeah, I'm all for hopping over the occasional rock that comes into your path, but you can't see them all, especially UNDER the snow. Every time he hears that terrible sound he quits on his line and laments the loss of a little ptex. Quit being a sissy and SKI for chrissakes!!!

Of course, being the poser I am who hasn't invested in new boards in more years than I'd like, it's easy for me to say ;)