PDA

View Full Version : 12/20 conditions

jimmer
12-20-2006, 07:23 PM
was up on the hill today .they were blowing snow on wildair,topridge, quicksilver and afew other guns scatterd around ,oh yeah they were on ruby ridge also . the snow was wet and kinda mushy,but they coverd alot of the bare spots that were there the other day. if it stays cold they will be in good shape for the weekend ,allthough without many trails. hope they get more for their busy week comming up. b 8) stay :D jimmer[/u]

Harvey44
12-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Jimmer - thanks for the actual info. Maybe that's why the website doesn't post any. Someone has to actually BUY a ticket to get any info online.

M

goreviper
12-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Hey Jimmer is that it for the snowmaking? Anything on Uncas or any other trails than what they already have open?

Harvey44
12-20-2006, 07:38 PM
"Look for new trails to be opened soon!"

goreviper
12-20-2006, 07:45 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Harvey I needed that!

jimmer
12-20-2006, 07:48 PM
that was pretty much all i saw. ya know they had so many bare spots ,they had to do over before starting something new .hopefully be new trails soon. they should be on summit though where is colder. fer sure.but the skiing was good so go get some. jimmer b 8) stay :D

goreviper
12-20-2006, 07:54 PM
You can bet I'll be there Friday.
The thing is I've already killed one pair of skiis so far this year and I'm working on a second pair now. It would be nice to see some actual cover for a change. It's not that I mind so much dodging rocks and dirt patches, that just sharpens the reflexes, but I would like to try my new skiis before they are last years model.

jimmer
12-20-2006, 07:57 PM
You can bet I'll be there Friday.
The thing is I've already killed one pair of skiis so far this year and I'm working on a second pair now. It would be nice to see some actual cover for a change. It's not that I mind so much dodging rocks and dirt patches, that just sharpens the reflexes, but I would like to try my ne w skiis before they are last years model. i would save the good skiis for awhle longer the cover is gettin better but you never no.b 8)

12-20-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm skipping school on Friday and will be rolling deep with a bunch of kids.

If you see me come say hello. I have those neon oakley pants and armadas....

alexcaraco
12-21-2006, 09:13 PM

im telinggggg!

12-22-2006, 05:23 PM

im telinggggg!

Ya fuck the administration I'm so core I say down with Crowley.

alexcaraco
12-23-2006, 10:09 AM

im telinggggg!

Ya f*** the administration I'm so core I say down with Crowley.

haha. i left after 2nd anyways.