01-11-2006, 09:02 AM
cousins

Kissing cousins I bet. :twisted:

freeheelwilly
01-11-2006, 09:18 AM
:lol: :lol:

highpeaksdrifter
01-11-2006, 10:40 AM
I believe S4L was axed to put on the WF Willy custom for the safty booth this weekend, but he declined. I don't understand why, his real life persona is pretty goofy so the job doesn't seem like that much of a stretch. :wink:

Skier 4 Life
01-11-2006, 05:06 PM
I believe S4L was axed to put on the WF Willy custom for the safty booth this weekend, but he declined. I don't understand why, his real life persona is pretty goofy so the job doesn't seem like that much of a stretch. :wink:

Actually, I wasn't asked. I guess they have someone else in mind to pick on. And who do you think you are, HPD, calling me goofy!? :? I think you have me mistaken for one of the other friends who will go unnamed jus cause they not part of the forum (yet). :wink: Keep guessing, HPD... keep guessing. Better yet, why don't you volunteer? I think you'd make a GREAT Whiteface Willy. Does anyone else agree? (SOD?) After all, you do a great job promoting the mountain we all love... why not you? :D

highpeaksdrifter
01-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Actually, I wasn't asked. I guess they have someone else in mind to pick on. And who do you think you are, HPD, calling me goofy!? :? I think you have me mistaken for one of the other friends who will go unnamed jus cause they not part of the forum (yet). :wink: Keep guessing, HPD... keep guessing. Better yet, why don't you volunteer? I think you'd make a GREAT Whiteface Willy. Does anyone else agree? (SOD?) After all, you do a great job promoting the mountain we all love... why not you? :D

Fine... if I wanted someone to nag me I'd go have a conversation with my wife. :wink:

I'll be WF Willy and you can work the Red Bull stand. Happy now?

Skier 4 Life
01-11-2006, 05:57 PM

Fine... if I wanted someone to nag me I'd go have a conversation with my wife. :wink:

I'll be WF Willy and you can work the Red Bull stand. Happy now?

Yes, I'm down with that! 8)