PDA

View Full Version : 12/27

jimmer
12-27-2006, 03:22 PM
was on the hill today early , what was opened was all groomed but got really slick quick. top ridge was good but had gates on it for the bucket heads training. they had a FEW guns blowing some real nice snow. i just cant understand why there not going gangbuster all over the place, im sure they will have some lame excuse, oh i forgot to say there were alot of people there also if anybody knows somebody or somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody tell them to start making snow up top please, what they have now is getting boring. :| 8) 8)

goreviper
12-27-2006, 05:00 PM
Hey Jimmer, Where were the guns?

I'm actually back at work for a couple days but will be back up tomorrow night and appreciate the update.

NPN
12-27-2006, 05:44 PM
I've gotta agree, so could someone please tell me why, when there's clearly enough cold around to make snow, why they don't have every gun on the mountain going?

jimmer
12-27-2006, 07:36 PM
Hey Jimmer, Where were the guns?

I'm actually back at work for a couple days but will be back up tomorrow night and appreciate the update.there were afew guns , maybe4or5 on quicksilver ,2 at the start of tannery, and 4or5 on ruby run it was cold up high with nothing going on i quess thats gore for you. :evil: