PDA

View Full Version : 1/2/07

jimmer
01-02-2007, 05:45 PM
was on the hill today, all that rain & freezing rain we had made every thing very firm and a bit icey early ,but top ridge softend nicely as the day went on. they opened hawkeye around noon, bumpy and VERY FIRM,needs to be groomed. cloud &headwaters were ok,but firm ,lower mt was ok but firm, so all in all every thing was {you guesed it }ok but a little firm. the best part was not many people there, should be better tomorrow when it warms up, sounds like warm and rainy for awhile longer, the sun will be shinning for the next 2 days so get out there and get it! b 8)

jimmer
01-03-2007, 05:29 PM
was on the hill today, all that rain & freezing rain we had made every thing very firm and a bit icey early ,but top ridge softend nicely as the day went on. they opened hawkeye around noon, bumpy and VERY FIRM,needs to be groomed. cloud &headwaters were ok,but firm ,lower mt was ok but firm, so all in all every thing was {you guesed it }ok but a little firm. the best part was not many people there, should be better tomorrow when it warms up, sounds like warm and rainy for awhile longer, the sun will be shinning for the next 2 days so get out there and get it! b 8)guess what, i was there today 1/3, no what it was ok but a little firm, maybe better tomorrow. needle on needles b 8)

JC7727
01-03-2007, 06:19 PM
I was also their, it was real good around 11 than by 3 it really started to firm and ice up. But all and all considering the weather, I couldnt complain.