PDA

View Full Version : TR: March 4

Lbtchnlgs
01-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Spring skiing today. 3A was good up top, midway down brown snow, rocks and very slow by 11:30 Everything else was decent, top ridge looked soft from the chair but i didnt hit it. Hawkeye looked firm and had bumps- didnt ride it because snowboards and firm moguls are no fun. great day do be out on the mountain!

jimmer
01-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Spring skiing today. 3A was good up top, midway down brown snow, rocks and very slow by 11:30 Everything else was decent, top ridge looked soft from the chair but i didnt hit it. Hawkeye looked firm and had bumps- didnt ride it because snowboards and firm moguls are no fun. great day do be out on the mountain!yea it was good ,hawkeye was bumpy and firm but alot of fun, the upper half got kinda soft. skiied open pit alot in the morning ,top half was firm ,lower half was sweet then they opened it and it was nice. it got really warm so every thing got nice and soft. looks like some rain moving in though might get kinda washed out,lets hope not to bad. all in all it was a great day. needle on needles.

JC7727
01-04-2007, 07:01 PM
I heard wild air going down wasnt very good but quicksilver was ok? I have thrown in the towel untill next tuesday. Looks very warm and rainy friday and saturday. Colder by sunday and I am hopefull for atleast some natural snow next week esp on tuesday.