PDA

View Full Version : Good Firday Fun w/ the Preacher

Phineas
01-05-2007, 12:38 PM
man this place is dead ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

in the good old days Friday was rocking fun! O, well everything changes....

Snow Whisperer
01-05-2007, 12:57 PM
man this place is dead ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How were the conditions? I was thinking of going over this afternoon for a few turns now that it has stopped raining.

KT22
01-05-2007, 01:20 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think this forum has become a complete waste of time.

oh well, theres always the onion.

http://www.theonion.com/content/

Snow Whisperer
01-05-2007, 01:43 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think this forum has become a complete waste of time.

It's only a waste of time because there is no snow. Don't be a snowy day friend. That site is funny. I want a Cheat to Win bracelet. I hate Lance because he did cheat to win but then again so did most of the other cyclists. It's a drug sport.

Harvey44
01-05-2007, 01:59 PM
He is a total cheater.

Denison
01-05-2007, 02:04 PM
He is a total cheater.

almost everyone's cheating.

http://www.amazon.com/Cheating-Culture-Americans-Doing-Wrong/dp/0151010188/sr=8-4/qid=1168023853/ref=sr_1_4/102-5424098-7759318?ie=UTF8&s=books

i'm cheating too

Denison
01-05-2007, 02:08 PM
man this place is dead ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yeah, this place is Dead Quiet, even spammers do not post anymore,
AZ forum is doing very well on the other side: interesting posts, knowlegable people

KT22
01-05-2007, 02:34 PM

It's only a waste of time because there is no snow. Don't be a snowy day friend. That site is funny. I want a Cheat to Win bracelet. I hate Lance because he did cheat to win but then again so did most of the other cyclists. It's a drug sport.

I really want that Green Mug but it's always out of stock when I try to order it. Did Lance cheat? I thought it was that new guy, what's his name.

I think cycling should just admit it's drug thing and sign sponsorship deals the Pharmaceutical industry – the Bristol Myers Squibb tour de France has a nice ring to it. Maybe they should even hire Barry Bonds as the commissioner.

Anyone read that article on the Mars rover in the Science and tech section? That story slays me.

freeheelwilly
01-05-2007, 02:49 PM
AZ forum is doing very well on the other side: interesting posts, knowlegable people

:shock: OMFG!

tjf67
01-05-2007, 02:54 PM

No they are not. Its the f'ing weather. We should have a party Sunday and do snow dances. We can get the girlies to dance in thongs. I hear the snow gods love that

Denison
01-05-2007, 03:22 PM

Greg is the Man!

ajl50
01-05-2007, 05:43 PM
It's dead cause we were all skiing at whiteface during the first and only good week this whole winter.
(full trip report to follow)

Harvey44
01-05-2007, 08:11 PM
I'd like to see sport divided into steroid and non-steroid divisions. And if you cheat by crossing over the penalty is death.

Jack the Ripper
01-06-2007, 10:38 AM
Everyone's depressed at the weather. :twisted:

Jack the Ripper
01-06-2007, 10:41 AM
It's only a waste of time because there is no snow. Don't be a snowy day friend.
That site is funny. I want a Cheat to Win bracelet. I hate Lance because he did cheat to win but then again
so did most of the other cyclists. It's a drug sport.

He survived BALL CANCER. If anyone gets a pass on cheating it's him.
PLus he only has one ball so really he's leveling the playing field. :twisted:

Jack the Ripper
01-06-2007, 10:43 AM
man this place is dead ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yeah, this place is Dead Quiet, even spammers do not post anymore,

HE'S AN AZ SPY. GREG SENT HIM :twisted:

Jack the Ripper
01-06-2007, 10:44 AM

I spy willy.

Jack the Ripper
01-06-2007, 10:46 AM
[quote=Denison]

No they are not. Its the f'ing weather. We should have a party Sunday and do snow dances. We can get the girlies to dance in thongs. I hear the snow gods love that[/quote

The gods MUST be placated. Sacrifices MUST be made. Start with the spy. :twisted:

Jack the Ripper
01-06-2007, 10:48 AM

Greg is the Man!

PROOF! :twisted:

I'm so freaking bored. I need SNOW. I'll even take normal average temps for Jan.