PDA

View Full Version : Anyone train in the winter

01-05-2007, 04:33 PM
with an elliptical cross trainer. I was thinking of getting one. Anyone, anyone? I've used a few at gyms. I found precor to be the best but a little too expensive for home use.

tjf67
01-05-2007, 04:41 PM
with an elliptical cross trainer. I was thinking of getting one. Anyone, anyone? I've used a few at gyms. I found precor to be the best but a little too expensive for home use.
I have used them a couple of times and I get more of a work out out of a tread pad or a stair master. Have you looked at the ski machine that is always advertised. I was looking at those last year but they were pretty expensive as well. Never actually used one but they sound interesting.

01-05-2007, 04:45 PM
I have used them a couple of times and I get more of a work out out of a tread pad or a stair master. Have you looked at the ski machine that is always advertised. I was looking at those last year but they were pretty expensive as well. Never actually used one but they sound interesting.
My wife wants one. I used one at a ski shop many years ago. Its cheaper to buy a pogo stick and alot more fun. Plus with a pogo stick you can work on your balance. See you at 7.

Tsavolion
01-08-2007, 02:41 PM
My wife wants one. I used one at a ski shop many years ago. Its cheaper to buy a pogo stick and alot more fun. Plus with a pogo stick you can work on your balance. See you at 7.

gag me with a spoon--pick up the phone and just talk to each other or use email!